Mikie's Cyber Symposium

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
So there's this republican Colorado county clerk who is sought by the FBI for questioning regarding leaking election data to a qanon leader, among other possible crimes. Well guess what, Lindell says he is harboring her in a "safe house" to assist her in avoiding FBI questioning.

Does Lindell realize he just admitted to obstruction of justice?

FFS they were supposed to release the Kraken, not the crackhead.

Lindell is going to FPMITA prison?

Reactions: Leeea

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I agree with the above that it really seems time to threaten him with multiple Obstruction of Justice charges for his refusal to turn over his evidence of these serious federal crimes that he claims to possess.

Burpo

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2013
Lindell has now moved back his prediction of Trump's reinstatement. Now it will supposedly happen "some time before the end of 2021."

Lindell reminds me of Harold Camping. If Harold Camping had been a crackhead.

This from Colbert shows people (nutjobs) actually believe his bullshit.

Trump card bs.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Leeea

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
So there's this republican Colorado county clerk who is sought by the FBI for questioning regarding leaking election data to a qanon leader, among other possible crimes. Well guess what, Lindell says he is harboring her in a "safe house" to assist her in avoiding FBI questioning.

Does Lindell realize he just admitted to obstruction of justice?

FFS they were supposed to release the Kraken, not the crackhead.

More on the above story which keeps getting more interesting.

This woman, Tina Peters, who was the top election official in Mesa County, Colorado, evidently made digital images of the hard drives of her county's election machines. With a qanon nutter on the premises, and with security cameras having been disabled. These images then wound up on the twitter feed of Ron Watkins, qanon influencer who has at times been suspected of being "Q" himself.

There's also an insinuation that the hard drives themselves were lifted.

Lindell continues to boast about moving Peters around several times to evade FBI questioning. She evidently appeared at his cyberflop in Sioux City.

• Wow
Reactions: zinfamous

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Idiot is busy destroying election security with his agenda.

Mike Lindell's election software handout a gift to hackers, experts say: "The door is now wide open" | Salon.com

"The door is now wide open"
Thanks to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, all hackers need now is physical access to election machines
That's the point: essentially make a baseless allegation that you (in the process of "inestigating") then make more likely in the future. Essentially a false flag op that lays the groundwork for 1) possible future election fuckery and 2) sow dissention and paranoia to further undermine election confidence.

Ultimate projection.

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002

Mike Lindell's election software handout a gift to hackers, experts say: "The door is now wide open" | Salon.com

Thanks to MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, all hackers need now is physical access to election machines

So Lindell has (i will assume) copywrited software that is key to our nations security and is handing it out like it is a pez dispenser.

Why is he not in jail yet is beyond me.. I also don't believe this is going go well the the Dominion lawsuit.

Reactions: hal2kilo

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

read about this over the weekend, it's just insane to release that into the wild thinking it was a good thing to do. it was likely illegally copied and whoever did it should face stiff penalties.

Motostu

Oct 5, 2020
Why is he not in jail yet is beyond me.. I also don't believe this is going go well the the Dominion lawsuit.

This...he's basically admitted to obstructing justice, and now this? Are they just letting him dig himself into a deeper hole?

Reactions: hal2kilo

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Ah, poor Mikey. If only he hadn't made the mistake of defaming Dominion from My Pillow LLC's twitter account, he could at least have protected the assets of his business.

In a year's time, he'll be living off gofundme money. Will he even have enough to afford his crack? Poor Mikey.

Last edited:

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
Ah, poor Mikey. If only he hadn't made the mistake of defaming Dominion from My Pillow LLC's twitter account, he could at least have protected the assets of his business.

In a year's time, he'll be living off gofundme money. Will he even have enough to afford his crack? Poor Mikey.
his mistake was doing it from both his personal and corporate accounts, leaving both subject to being sues. it stills amazes me who dumb some trumpies really are.