Mike Pence is a cuck who once ratted out his frat brothers for having a keg at a party

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
I don't know if that's a "cuck", but Pence is definitely a fucking dick.

Seriously. Who would want this guy in their circle of friends? Who is the genius who even invited him to a frat party?
Even Jesus calls him a fucking buzzkill.

Last edited:

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Another turd who thinks gays can be cured with electro shock therapy.

Ajay

Lifer
Jan 8, 2001
I don't know if that's a "cuck", but Pence is definitely a fucking dick.

Seriously. Who would want this guy in their circle of friends? Who is the genius who even invited him to a frat party?
Even Jesus calls him a fucking buzzkill.

Yah, pretty sure Jesus doesn't say that. Pence does look like he should be a G-man.

MagnusTheBrewer

IN MEMORIAM
Jun 19, 2004
As much of an idiot and unsuitable for any kind of authority as Pence is, anything he did to hold frat rats accountable should be commended.

Jan 25, 2011
Did he put balloons between the boys and girls to make sure there was room for Jesus when they slow danced too?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
OMG, I wonder if he did anything to offend anyone when he was say 4 or 5 years old. I'll bet he even pooped in his pants when he was a baby.

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
OMG, I wonder if he did anything to offend anyone when he was say 4 or 5 years old. I'll bet he even pooped in his pants when he was a baby.

Not sure who he offended at age 4 or 5 you would have to ask his parents. Also I think he probably pooped in his britches as well. But once again you'll have to ask his parents.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Not sure who he offended at age 4 or 5 you would have to ask his parents. Also I think he probably pooped in his britches as well. But once again you'll have to ask his parents.

Zoom, went right over your head didn't it.

The point was who gives a shit that he enforced the rules of a Dry Campus a long time ago. I guess it would have been OK had he covered for the drinking, someone over indulged and fell down a flight of stairs and died. ( see recent news Tim Piazza, https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/11/a-death-at-penn-state/540657/ )

" Pence, then a sophomore at Hanover College, alerted the dean that his brothers were violating the small Presbyterian school’s strict no-alcohol policy"

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
I'm not a Pence fan, but I think being a stickler for the rules in college isn't really that crazy, especially in our current political environment.

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
I'm not a Pence fan, but I think being a stickler for the rules in college isn't really that crazy, especially in our current political environment.

I agree, but if he went straight to the administration without trying to resolve with his frat brothers first that's not so cool. Still, this was close to 4 decades ago when he was 20? Hardly relevant.

There's plenty of fundamentalist gross misunderstandings of the world that's come since from which to judge his character as potential president.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
I agree, but if he went straight to the administration without trying to resolve with his frat brothers first that's not so cool. Still, this was close to 4 decades ago when he was 20? Hardly relevant.

There's plenty of fundamentalist gross misunderstandings of the world that's come since from which to judge his character as potential president.

Somebody that gets it.

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001

Maybe it means he'll play by the rules more than most. My take on it is neutral if not very slightly positive. Then again I'm probably more anti-partying that most. ;)

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Being a perfectly straight arrow is to me a sign of poor intelligence. Smart people realize a lot of rules are stupid and try to change them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thebobo

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001

I'd bet he was a little dick even as a toddler.
Ratted out the other kids to teacher when they picked their noses.

Also bet his parents went though "spells" trying to get him to stop putting toys his butt.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
I read that his congressional colleagues nicknamed him Mike Dense lol. Apparently the guy isn't too bright. Big surprise!

Reactions: Thebobo

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Being a perfectly straight arrow is to me a sign of poor intelligence. Smart people realize a lot of rules are stupid and try to change them.

Does the same apply to laws? Smart people break laws because the laws are stupid ...

There is a big difference between trying to change the rules and breaking them before they are changed.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007

Change them....for what? So that their descendants can realize that the rules are stupid and try to change them?

Rebellion for its own sake is stupid and thrives on ignorance. Obedience is a sign of prudence and humility, both virtues.

Jul 9, 2009
What a bastard, he'd probably also report a frat brother that raped a girl too. I bet he doesn't beat children or kick dogs either. That really makes him an asshole.......... to Democrats.