Might be back with you guys Sunday

Phoenix2

Apr 13, 2003
I was here before, from Team-SciFi, several years ago. I went back to them. Well, it seems that some of them do not appreciate people crunching a lot of DC projects. I was insulted on our site, and if I am not given an apology by Sunday, I am coming back to TA if you guys will have me. I have 1.3 Million or so BOINC credits, crunch in every BOINC project I can, and lately have a BOINC average of 3.5 thousand a day or so.

Would you guys want me back in TA?

Van

Coquito

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2003
While we surely welcome every new & returning member, I have to wonder: What made you leave in the first place? One bad experience here(or there) shouldn't throw the feelings for an entire group into limbo. Before making any decisions, try & patch things up(if you can).

We'll leave the light on for ya. There's leftovers in the fridge. :)

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
The light is always on. And the leftovers are actually very tasty. ;)
Welcome back if you come. :beer:

Oct 19, 2007
Originally posted by: Phoenix2
I was here before, from Team-SciFi, several years ago. I went back to them. Well, it seems that some of them do not appreciate people crunching a lot of DC projects. I was insulted on our site, and if I am not given an apology by Sunday, I am coming back to TA if you guys will have me. I have 1.3 Million or so BOINC credits, crunch in every BOINC project I can, and lately have a BOINC average of 3.5 thousand a day or so.

Van

Wow Van, you really overreacted to a bunch of comments that had absolutely nothing to do with you. I'm sorry this happened.

To have our leader quit so quickly for an unknown reason is really depressing. I feel like I wasted 2 years on building my friendships with you guys. It's so unfair.

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
Please, folks, do not carry a problem/row/fight from one forum to an other. The topic was simpy
... and ...
Please stick to that.

Oct 19, 2007
Originally posted by: petrusbroder
Please, folks, do not carry a problem/row/fight from one forum to an other. The topic was simpy
... and ...
Please stick to that.

Will do, sorry about that. I'm gone.