Mid-Continent Earthquakes: Oklahoma latest at 5.6

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
Look I am going to post a quote from text . True or not we know it was written about 200ad. This fact is no secret. I am just saying everthing is not as it seems , You are being munipulated into believing that which makes you ignorant. You are much more than that what you to believe. In time we progress or not as a whole threw some event.
So this is nothing new, IF we as a whole people know our true world experiance history. When an event takes place that is extrodinary. Your reaction is detremed by what you KNOW about this event. I know what this quote means and each person has to find it without saying what it is . I will tell you fear playes a huge role in this,

The Savior said, All nature, all formations, all creatures exist in and with one another, and they will be resolved again into their own roots.

23) For the nature of matter is resolved into the roots of its own nature alone.

24) He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

Last edited:

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
I thought you predicted the 7.0 we had a 6.9 last night somewere . LOL. Be bold predict a 10.3 like I did for 2011. I did that back in jan . If your going big go off the scale.
I predicted both. I guess the thread where I predicted a 4.7 was deleted :rolleyes: