Microsoft game pass will include EA play later this year

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Just saw this, so news to me. I already think EA play is a great deal. How can they afford this, MS Game Pass and EA Pay games for the same price.

Stg-Flame

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2007
I loathe subscription-based gaming models but I suppose it's good for people who only like to play a game once.

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
Thats really a great deal for gamers. Game Pass already had tons and tons of games available. Adding in the EA library just makes it an even better deal.

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
I loathe subscription-based gaming models but I suppose it's good for people who only like to play a game once.

For $15/mo there is 200+ titles on there I can download. Some good, some bad. I subscribed for my Xbox Series X because a lot of games are going to game pass day one of launch and I won't have to spend $70 on each one. Yes I mean $70 since all console titles will go up in price my $10 starting with PS5 and Series X. For PC gamers it's not really that special unless there is a real gem on there for you which is subjective of course. If someone is into Forza for example, they are on there.

Just saw this, so news to me. I already think EA play is a great deal. How can they afford this, MS Game Pass and EA Pay games for the same price.

Microsoft is trying to get everyone into the xbox ecosystem(Windows gamiong through their xbox front end too). They even have Bethesda under their wing. Imagine if the only place to play the next Elder Scrolls or Doom game is through Game Pass and that's a real possibility.