Met a LIBERAL today

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
I am in such a good mood today; that I will not even take a well deserved swipe at you and your foolishness:colbert:

If there's one thing EK and I can instantly agree on, it's that SandEagle can be a real putz. :cool:

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
In my limited contact with the world of liberals:p, I am under the ?mis?guided impression of what is posted here on AT :biggrin:

But you've just had a great personal experience that shows you that people often aren't how they appear on forums.

Or, maybe they *are* how they appear on the forums but hide it in person.. it's easier to be obnoxious using a keyboard. :)

I can't actually think of anyone who has done what you guys did and came out of it thinking "gee, that guy is every bit as much of a liberal/conservative ass as I thought!" :)

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
So you met Perknose huh?

Liberals are good. Progressives are the ones you've got to keep an eye on.

I always thought it was the other way around.

Damn world, all confusing and such!

I NEED THE INVISIBLE MAN IN THE SKY TO TELL ME WHATS RIGHT AND WRONG!

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
The vast majority of both sides are excellent people. It's the ones that think the other side is the enemy that are going to be the problem.