Men look at crotches

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: TallBill
Sure, I sniff crotches. Sometimes female.
Fascinating.

I've got a new theory as to why this is. The guy looking at the picture just looks right at the crotch, first thing, in the hopes that it's a woman. Upon seeing that something's there that shouldn't be, he looks at the face and confirms, "Oh damn, it's a guy."

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Jeff7
Fascinating.

I've got a new theory as to why this is. The guy looking at the picture just looks right at the crotch, first thing, in the hopes that it's a woman. Upon seeing that something's there that shouldn't be, he looks at the face and confirms, "Oh damn, it's a guy."
I have an alternate theory. Men scan bottom up. Women scan, top down!

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
Originally posted by: her209
Originally posted by: Jeff7
Fascinating.

:laugh:

Jeff7

Lifer
Jan 4, 2001
Originally posted by: her209
Can't work though, otherwise there'd be other areas viewed by women, but that wasn't true, unless they start at the forehead and end at the chin.

Men scan right to the toe. No, not those ones.

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
I'm guessing I do it, too, but I never thought about or actually caught myself doing it to notice.