Men: Do You Sleep With Your Shirt On Or Off?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
rahvin, I never though about that. My pillows don't spend much time under my armpits, so it's not that big of a worry for me :p :)

T2T III

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
What are you neekid sleepers going to do if your house catches on fire?

Personally, I feel more comfortable sleeping with a T-shirt and briefs.

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Hey, all you guys that sleep with no shirts, can I borrow them? My hubby is complaining because I always steal his, so I figured I would try to stock up my own supply. ;)

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
wje-

Well, I suppose we'll have a weenie roast!!!

*rimshot*

Thank you, Thank you.....

I'll be here all weekend folks.

Remember the 10 o'clock show is completely different from the 7 'oclock show!!

:D

amish

Dec 3, 1999
If it's summer:
CK Sport Briefs - black

If it's winter:
CK Sport Briefs - black
a t-shirt

plus I keep a window open when I sleep if it isn't colder than -20C outside.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I love going to bed completely naked (living at my parents for the summer so i wear boxers now)... just feels so unrestricted. If I was brave/self-confident enough i would join a nudist colony. I would walk around naked in my apartment if i haven't had prior bad experiences (with the neighbours and the wok - seperate events).

Mday

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
who said i slept with MY shirt on :Q

i prefer nekkid sleeping or underwear. it's more comfortable, but my sweat makes the sheets smelly (among other things)... BO :p

my shirts always cut circulation off to my arms whenever i twist and turn (which is every night) from insomnia :(... pants too.

i do that during the summer, winter, fall... usually not spring, but you'd never know :D

HoopDogg

Banned
May 30, 2000
Man, I have to sleep fully dressed or I'll freeze to death when I sleep. My circulation/heart rate slows down so much if the ambient temp. is less than 90 I'll wake up sick and freezing.

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
99 times out of 100, I sleep without a shirt. Can't stand to wear 'em to bed, but sometimes (only sometimes) I wear one. My GF doesn't wear one either.....:p -kd5-

PCAddict

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 1999
On a somewhat related note, I have a strange affliction of not being able to sleep soundly if I have anything on my feet, such as socks.

I neglected to mention above that in addition to not wearing a shirt, I usually skip wearing anything else. But, I keep a pair of boxers very closeby in case of emergency.