Members with 10,000 posts...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

aniepras

May 5, 2005
Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: aniepras
Originally posted by: gshock888
i'll be there... soon

What goals you have your mother must be so proud.
why don't you troll some other forum? :confused:

Troll:

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

You learn something new everyday. However, i can back up what i say.

Zenmervolt

Elite member
Oct 22, 2000
Troll:

One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e. 'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.

Wow. A teenager who needs his ego stroked so badly that he finds it worth his time to feign superiority towards those whose attention he is desperately craving.

Never had one of those here before.

ZV

Originally posted by: moshquerade
Originally posted by: gshock888
i'll be there... soon

What goals you have your mother must be so proud.
why don't you troll some other forum? :confused:
Because it's probably someone currently on the forum, masquerading.

Fvck I love puns.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001
Originally posted by: nick1985
Originally posted by: SynthDude2001
I'll be there within the week.

your average PPD says otherwise. :p

My average is far lower than my current :evil:

Listen to this man, he speaks the truth. Have you seen the Night Crew threads? ;)

aniepras

May 5, 2005
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Troll:

Wow. A teenager who needs his ego stroked so badly that he finds it worth his time to feign superiority towards those whose attention he is desperately craving.

ZV

Wow you sure told me.

Wahsapa

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: Zenmervolt
Troll:

ZV

Wow you sure told me.

with an atitude like that you belong on this board