Meh.....I have to get my wisdom teeth removed....

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Man, this sucks. July 11th is the day. I was just at the dentist a week ago for my routine check up and my dentist said it was time for them to come out. The next day my top left part of my jaw starts to hurt. I guess that bastard wisdom tooth is pushing out.

So it's time for the little fvckers to come out. Some of my friends have had it done already, it's not a pretty sight. :(

KaOTiK

Lifer
Feb 5, 2001
Getting mine pulled was one of the best experiences ive had. I got all drugged up with like 3 different things and some gas and stuff. Was on heavy duty pain killers for a week and played games and ate puddin and jello all the time. Was great, dont remember THAT much of it all but i had a good time from what i do remember :)

Kao

RbSX

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
Originally posted by: cashman
Man, this sucks. July 11th is the day. I was just at the dentist a week ago for my routine check up and my dentist said it was time for them to come out. The next day my top left part of my jaw starts to hurt. I guess that bastard wisdom tooth is pushing out.

So it's time for the little fvckers to come out. Some of my friends have had it done already, it's not a pretty sight. :(

your friends a pussie$ then, it doesn't hurt whatsoever.

zod

Oct 10, 1999
The process itself doesnt hurt, at least not mine... I was gassed.
Then I was woozy after I woke up.
But then you swell. It isnt terrible, it certainly isnt comfortable.

flxnimprtmscl

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
Originally posted by: RyanSengara

Agreed. I was back to chewing gum and eating most normal foods the next day. I don't think I took a single one of my vicoden even. The assistant who checked me out when I went in the next day couldn't really belive that I was back to normal so quickly though. Let's hear it for being a fast healer :D

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999
Originally posted by: flxnimprtmscl
Originally posted by: RyanSengara

Agreed. I was back to chewing gum and eating most normal foods the next day. I don't think I took a single one of my vicoden even. The assistant who checked me out when I went in the next day couldn't really belive that I was back to normal so quickly though. Let's hear it for being a fast healer :D

It may not be the procedure....it may be the drugs. Honestly, I do not know how I react to drugs because I never had any major surgeries before. I guess my friends couldn't handle it.

DamageInc

May 26, 2001
Hey man, if I had to do it again, I would. The procedure was done in like 30 minutes, and I was asleep the whole time. Plus, they give you plenty of drugs to keep you happy.

I got to sit around and eat ice cream over the weekend. And, since I was only drinking things and eating non-solid foods, I lost like 3 lbs in 4 or 5 days.

ShOcKwAvE827

Jul 28, 2001
It is key to get a good doctor. I had 2 taken out a month before college, it was my first time under the knife. It was pretty cool, I had no pain whatsoever, not even tylenol needed, and I was eating wonton egg noodle soup the same day... mmm i'm hungry now. except everything tastes like blood.

HiTek21

Diamond Member
Jul 4, 2002
I was awake when they removed my wisdom teeth, my jaw was a little sore for a few days but no major pain. When I left the dentis office my mouth was numb and the wads of gauze fell out and i was drooling blood and didn't even know it.