Medal of Honor™ Pacific Assault (on the house)

Elixer

Lifer
May 7, 2002
https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/on-the-house

Survive the Pacific Theater.

Step into the boots of Marine Private Tom Conlin, as you fight your way through the iconic battles of World War II. Work alone and with the help of squad members to complete missions. As squad members gain experience, they develop their own personalities and fight more efficiently. This first-person-shooter features incredible missions, weapons, and vehicles that put you in the middle of the fight.

Key Features:

Historical Backdrops. Experience missions set at historically accurate backdrops including Pearl Harbor, Guadalcanal, and Tarawa.

Bond With Your Squad. Get to know the Marines who you'll be fighting alongside. Each has a unique personality and backstory. When new recruits arrive, get them experience to increase their proficiency.

More Weapons. Take to the battlefield with historically accurate handguns, machine guns, rifles, shotguns, explosives, and more!

Please note: As of June 2014, our friends at GameSpy ended all hosted game services, which affects the online multiplayer aspect of this game. Because of technical challenges and concerns, we do not have a solution to keep these services up and running at this time, and online services for this game and other EA games on the GameSpy platform have ended. We are still investigating a range of options to restore official online functionality and multiplayer gameplay for these titles. 
You can find more information on this change at ea.com, and find the full list of impacted games on our Online Service Updates page.

Reactions: PliotronX

ClockerXP

Golden Member
Apr 17, 2002
I have had Steam for 10+ years. What is the deal with this Origin? Is it OK?

PliotronX

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 1999
I have had Steam for 10+ years. What is the deal with this Origin? Is it OK?
It's gotten better in the past year or so but I basically only use it as a game launcher so I haven't explored its features.

@OP Thank you! I love me some WW2 action and I lost most of my collection three moves ago.

balloonshark

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Bump! This freebie deal is live once again. Grabbed it if you missed it the first time around.

Elixer

Lifer
May 7, 2002
Hate when they do repeats.
They got a ton of other stuff they can put up.