Only place that he's ever been
Always shouts out something obscene
Such a dirty old man
Dirty old man

Such a mean old man:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Oh look at Mean Mr. Moscow Mitch McConnell the hypocrite, throwing rubber daggers at Biden and seeing all those fake projectiles bouncing off of Joe. I actually LOL'd watching Mitch the Bitch carry on the way he did. I didn't know he had a comedic side to his usual droll persona.

Reactions: hal2kilo and iRONic

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
THIS from a man who denied Obama his Supreme Court nominee.
Have they no shame?
I'd call what old Mitchie did to Obama as a rant, incoherent, incorrect, beneath a senator, and unbecoming of the majority leader.

Lets face it, we have some in congress who remind us of dog poo poo stuck to the bottom of a shoe. However with dog poo poo you just wipe it away. With Mitch it just will not come off.

Reactions: hal2kilo

nutxo

Diamond Member
May 20, 2001
Bare shelf Biden is my fucking hero. I have often said American were spoiled and now that we cant go into a store and buy things we need everyone is crying.

You deserve this.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
It was a crappy speech.

You are a crappy person. I'm glad your tools got stolen and you were too fucking dumb to have insurance.

Honestly, you don't care if your party steals democracy, so really, I wish only the worst upon you. I honestly don't give a fuck if someone steals the mattress from right under you while you are sleeping. You are shite.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
You are a crappy person. I'm glad your tools got stolen and you were too fucking dumb to have insurance.

Honestly, you don't care if your party steals democracy, so really, I wish only the worst upon you. I honestly don't give a fuck if someone steals the mattress from right under you while you are sleeping. You are shite.
Are you one lucky son of a bitch or what? I think you managed to find someone to dump that load of shit you carry on safely because no matter how badly you see him to be, he won’t reciprocate in kind at your level of depravity.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
A healthy dose of LSD in the nation's water supply would do a great deal of good in this country.

Well, I'm retired now so sign me up. Woulda loved to have been an LSD head instead of a "pot head." Problem is I found it difficult to work a job while tripping or the day afterward.

himkhan

Jul 13, 2013
Bare shelf Biden is my fucking hero. I have often said American were spoiled and now that we cant go into a store and buy things we need everyone is crying.

You deserve this.

LOL those bare shelves didn't bother you much before. You are a transparent hack. Everyone knows this.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Well, I'm retired now so sign me up. Woulda loved to have been an LSD head instead of a "pot head." Problem is I found it difficult to work a job while tripping or the day afterward.
It not that kind of a drug. It's really not for pleasure although, the high from acid is not even comparable to a pot high. Use very sparingly. Actual LDS "heads" have a great likely hood of ending up in a straight jacket somewhere. There are those that propose daily micro doses though. So many universes, so little time.
Some experiments with cebil seems to be in order.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
It was a crappy speech.

Be it Covid or voting, what can Joe do?
We all know the problem, the core problem has never changed. The problem is those who WILL NOT VACCINATE. What is Biden to do? Biden already tried the mandates thing and Joe ran up against a wall with republican governors and with the courts. Imposing mandates is a pretty drastic step so what else can Biden do? Should Biden impose some police squad to kidnap people in the night and force a vaccine? Maybe that should be an option?

Listen...
As long as people continue to refuse to cooperate and vaccinate, then we will have work shortages and bare shelves and rising prices and a bad economy. And what a fucking surprise, it is those same ass holes who refuse to vaccinate then cry and complain the loudest and toss around the blame over work shortages and bare shelves and rising prices and the bad economy. Thanks to the two traitorous democrat senators in the senate, this is all that Biden can do, to give a speech. And another speech. And another speech. Obama too had no options when dealing republicans, and that was also sad to watch.

Come on people.... Every American out there knows what is right and what is wrong here. BBB is right and voter protections are right and vaccinations are right, yet... the country has gone totally Trump insane. Voters hand republicans all the power, and republicans will never do what is right for the middle class. And the middle class suffers. And me? I feel like moving to another country. Don't we all?

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Of course the LEADER of the Republican party Donald Trump has NEVER come across as "angry and confrontational" in any of his speeches... lol. In fact the former liar in chief will be holding a batshit rally in Arizona very soon. He will speak in loving and truthful tones. His speech will be bringing us all together. A truly epic speech for the ages. After all he IS the Republican party. In fact! .... The Dealey Plaza cult is headed to Loser Donald’s speech in AZ, which they expect to feature live music by Michael Jackson, Prince, Whitney Houston, Janis Joplin, Tupac Shakur and John Lennon with Aaliyah providing backup vocals

This is the man who speaks for the Repubilcan party and Republican voters. The Trump cult is getting whackier and whackier. It has boiled down to a group of mentally ill people and those who are trying to grift off them. Aren't you proud Republicans?

Reactions: sandorski

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It was confrontational and angry. I assume Joe was trying to come across as a strong leader, but to me, it fell flat.
The part that made me feel anger is when he spoke of being tired of being patient, as if his imbecilic liberal tolerance and efforts to reach out his hand would lead to anything but it being bitten off. You destroy evil with everything you've got until that evil repents. Then you extend the hand of mercy but just one time. He was wrong from the beginning in his approach, wrong all the way back through the Obama years, and he should say publicly not that he's tired of being patience, protecting his precious ego, but that he's been a fool for a very long time. That lack of admission just tells me he's still the same fool that he was.

By the way, a maximum effort to fight against evil doesn't require pumping up to some massive level hatred or some childish state of rage and frenzy, it just requires knowing the nature of evil and what it takes to stop it. That is simply holding people accountable for the injustice they do.

Try to understand the difference between holding people accountable for bad behavior and making them suffer so you can feel the same pleasure as they wanted to feel fucking with you. Only conscious awareness can save anybody from becoming what he or she fears.