McCain at the Final Debate

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Balt

Lifer
Mar 12, 2000
Originally posted by: 351Cleveland
Originally posted by: Skoorb
Originally posted by: jpeyton
He will. Obama and Biden basically called him a pussy yesterday for not talking about Ayers to Obama's face at debate two.
If so, is there any chance obama will mention palin's husband being in a secessionist party, or is that not their style? I think it's not their style but it is a bit of a trump card.

Having a personal relationship with a terrorist who ADMITS to blowing up the Pentagon, the Capitol, a judge's house, etc. and LIKING IT...

OR...

Having a husband who was in a political party that wanted to seceed from a country that has abandoned its founding principles.

Hmmm... I'll take option #2 Alex... well, except I am a guy... Hmmm... He is hot though... decisions decisions.

That's some pretty obvious hypocrisy. You are willing to justify one enemy of the union by blaming it on the country abandoning "its founding principles", but in the same post denounce another because you thought he was doing it for.. fun?

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
The only way for McCain to beat Obama, is to literally, beat Obama.
I'm expecting a chair to the back of the head.

Eeezee

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2005
Originally posted by: eleison
Originally posted by: BMW540I6speed

Game and set to Obama...

Exactly.. McCain has nothing to lose.

Unless Diebold can successfully rig the election in the states in which they operate. McCain isn't out yet.

AstroManLuca

Lifer
Jun 24, 2004
Originally posted by: Eeezee
Originally posted by: eleison
Originally posted by: BMW540I6speed

Game and set to Obama...

Exactly.. McCain has nothing to lose.

Unless Diebold can successfully rig the election in the states in which they operate. McCain isn't out yet.

They'd have to rig a lot of elections. McCain has to pull wins out of his ass in Ohio, Florida, Virginia, Nevada, and Colorado, while somehow holding on to North Carolina, Indiana, and Missouri. If he loses even one of those states, he's gone.