Maybe it's the Alcohol talking but........................

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
I just had a 19 year old dweeb knock on my door and lecture me on why I need to get potatoes delivered from his MLM company weekly. FUCKING POTATOES!!!!!!! I realize I live in Utah. The MLM capitol of the world. And Idaho is the nearest state, but god damn this MLM pyramid scheme door to door shit is getting ridiculous. Sorry fucknut I don't need your potatoes. I realize you probably went on a 2 year Mormon mission and desperate people listened to you but FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wetcat007

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2002
lol Potatoes delivered, who needs potatoes enough that they need to have them delivered every week or month...

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Run, don't walk, to your nearest used bookstore and pick up a copy of the Atkins Diet book. Keep it next to your door in case the twit makes another run at it. It should work like Medusa's head.

CraKaJaX

Lifer
Dec 26, 2004
Originally posted by: ironwing
Run, don't walk, to your nearest used bookstore and pick up a copy of the Atkins Diet book. Keep it next to your door in case the twit makes another run at it. It should work like Medusa's head.

LMAO. :laugh:

RapidSnail

Diamond Member
Apr 28, 2006
Yeah, I realize it's annoying being suckered into a conversation you don't want to have, but does it really bother you that much? The kid's doing his job, and all you have to do is be firm and say no.

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
Is this one of those Ambien hallucinations? You're not going to remember this in the morning...

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: RapidSnail
Yeah, I realize it's annoying being suckered into a conversation you don't want to have, but does it really bother you that much? The kid's doing his job, and all you have to do is be firm and say no.

His job?

He couldn't get a real job at a store? SO he had to pressure me?

Fuck that. Before he left he told me I needed to eat more potatoes and stood there trying me to change my mind. . He is just a fuck!ng mlm bullshit guy trying to get rich quick.
FUCK HIM and his bosses.

Trust me I worked at a conference center a long time. These people are evil fucks trying to make a quick buck off of guilt and pressure. Nothing more.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
MLM? You sure it's an MLM company?

Anyway, when I was a kid Vegetable sales dudes would show up at the door every summer trying to Sell their Vegetables. If you wanted some, you Bought, if not, they left. No big woop.

MyThirdEye

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Originally posted by: ironwing

rofl

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
The return of the "Maybe it's the Alcohol talking" threads!!!!!!

I'm so happy! :D