May be wrong forum, but... EDIT: NVM... Mod moved, so now it's in the *right* forum.

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
If Hillary was a running mate for teh Dems. candidate, would you vote for them? (I considered poll, but I want to see your opinions).

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
I would choose a candidate based on other criteria. Hillary is, I think, mostly self-serving and largely useless. I don't think I've ever seen any indication that she truly cares about the rest of us.

lokiju

Lifer
May 29, 2003
Originally posted by: Astaroth33
I would choose a candidate based on other criteria. Hillary is, I think, mostly self-serving and largely useless.

well put

edmicman

Golden Member
May 30, 2001
I would choose a candidate based on other criteria. Hillary is, I think, mostly self-serving and largely useless. I don't think I've ever seen any indication that she truly cares about the rest of us.

plus she's a woman ;)

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Yeah... but I'm still wondering how she won New York.

Mathcop

Dec 30, 2002
Hillary will never play second fiddle again. One of the Dems may be her running mate, but she won't be theirs.

As for voting for her, I wouldn't vote for her with a ten foot pole. :)

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't <insert verb clause here> (do anything with her) with a ten foot pole.

And no she doesn't care about anyone but herself, and yes, she is useless.

VioletAura

Banned
Aug 28, 2003
Originally posted by: cr4zymofo
Yeah... but I'm still wondering how she won New York.

She rode Bill's popularity and the guy she was up against didn't really have a chance. Damn power hungry b!tch.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: cr4zymofo
If Hillary was a running mate for teh Dems. candidate, would you vote for them? (I considered poll, but I want to see your opinions).

This is old news. I posted a way back that Dean may chose Hillary for VP.
Just about every woman I've talked to would vote for her on that ticket. Women want a Woman in the Whitehouse, period.