Matt Gaetz. He likes ‘em young.

Page 26 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Justice delayed is justice denied. A rush to judgment is mob mentality. Liberals are so fair minded it takes forever to get a conviction because of the presumption of innocence. The judicial system of the US insures that facts take preponderant weight over the desire for revenge. The leniency of the justice system is an incentive to commit crimes. Social status among criminals and those who sympathize with them can be had by beating charges. Money to afford high powered attorneys determines who goes to jail.

The accumulating frustration of delayed justice will eventually cause a revolution. What direction it takes is the question.
Actually, I'm quite amazed that (Elmer) Steward Rhodes has been convicted by a federal court and jury of his peers of seditious conspiracy with a possible jail term of 20 years in less than a year and 11 months. Think about it.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Actually, I'm quite amazed that (Elmer) Steward Rhodes has been convicted by a federal court and jury of his peers of seditious conspiracy with a possible jail term of 20 years in less than a year and 11 months. Think about it.
Objectively, given our system, your amazement is probably warranted. We live in a world where objective evaluations aren't the norm and everything gets view from emotional perspectives.

Feb 4, 2009
I mean why not. That woman who lost the governor’s race claimed she won and should be declared the winner because she found 250,000 votes for her which were not counted or something. She hasn’t presented any info as to where or how she found these votes we just need to trust her.

• Haha
Reactions: dawp
Nov 29, 2006
This is funny whether true or not. Funny if true and funny if this is the lengths the GOP goes to while lying.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
MSN has now covered this, but they think the same thing I think, that Jones is not a trustworthy source.

She claims she is talking to Gaetz staffers. If Jones expects the story to have legs, she needs to turn her sources over to NYT, WaPo, CNN, etc. and have them vet the sources and decide if it's a story. Because her word on the matter is insufficient.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Sounds like sour grapes this person (lady) has an axe to grind.
Notice how we are not jumping to conclusions with one questionable source despite Gaetz being a dirtbag.

Not like the righties. One unsubstantiated rumor and they run with it until it makes it up to the likes of Tucker Carlson

Like the girl who claimed she saw a dick in the YMCA women's locker room. Turns out it was a trans person who already had gender changing surgery. No dick found

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
MSN has now covered this, but they think the same thing I think, that Jones is not a trustworthy source.

She claims she is talking to Gaetz staffers. If Jones expects the story to have legs, she needs to turn her sources over to NYT, WaPo, CNN, etc. and have them vet the sources and decide if it's a story. Because her word on the matter is insufficient.
Intelligent reporting. “This is going around and the credibility is this. Be advised”.
Targeting an audience that can think for themselves.

Reactions: hal2kilo and Pohemi

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Notice how we are not jumping to conclusions with one questionable source despite Gaetz being a dirtbag.

Not like the righties. One unsubstantiated rumor and they run with it until it makes it up to the likes of Tucker Carlson

Like the girl who claimed she saw a dick in the YMCA women's locker room. Turns out it was a trans person who already had gender changing surgery. No dick found

It will not be noticed.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Somehow, and also somehow unshockingly, this piece of shit is getting away with it

I figured he would slide away. Hard to base your case on someone who already falsely accused someone else of similar behavior. Bad witness is bad witness. Florida seems so hopeless to me. I lived there for a couple years right out of tech school working for Motorola back in the mid 70s. Such a strange state. Agricultural backbone (cattle and citrus), real estate, and a bunch of clueless escapees from the northern mid-west on the west coast and the northeast on the east coast with some Canucks in the mix.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Reactions: hal2kilo