Matt Gaetz. He likes ‘em young.

Page 24 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
aw, poor baby. no response. Look, you're wrong. You're wrong most of the time. Just admit it for once and be a fucking man. Stop cowering behind your hurt feelings like a little bitch all the time.

No, I am not wrong on this.

You can't hurt my feelings, I have none to hurt. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: ch33zw1z
Mar 11, 2004
Imagine, if the GOP actually turned against the copious actual sexual predators in their ranks, unlike the Democrats that turn on non-sexual predators.

Imagine if the GOP had a fucking spine, but I guess through your example and others, we see that none of you have one.

They replaced their spines with Turmp's penis. Which explains why they're still pathetic chickenshits but also are constantly complaining like they have a dick up their ass.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Feb 4, 2009
Gotta say it, I’m still waiting for charges. It’s been 18 months and by all indications nothing has happened.
Our current Justice Department simply doesn’t have the stomach to charge and desperately wants to return to normal but what they are doing is called the messy middle in the sale world. They are doing something but nothing effective. People in the messy middle are never successful.
Watch what happens to Justice when the next R becomes President. They’ll use that power and talk of using that power will be normalized.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
Gotta say it, I’m still waiting for charges. It’s been 18 months and by all indications nothing has happened.
Our current Justice Department simply doesn’t have the stomach to charge and desperately wants to return to normal but what they are doing is called the messy middle in the sale world. They are doing something but nothing effective. People in the messy middle are never successful.
Watch what happens to Justice when the next R becomes President. They’ll use that power and talk of using that power will be normalized.
I too have been disappointed with the lack of urgency by the DoJ.
The J6 committee could make a criminal referral to DoJ though, correct?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
I too have been disappointed with the lack of urgency by the DoJ.
The J6 committee could make a criminal referral to DoJ though, correct?

Yes and no. Yes they can but the DOJ doesn’t have to do anything with it (as it should be).

Reactions: hal2kilo

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
The guy they have cooperating, he’s still delaying his sentencing hearing. But apparently it will be up in December. So probably will be expecting charges to others beginning shortly after.
So Numb Nuts basically have one out: Pres Orange reinstalled and a pardon.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Threads starting to look like any of the Hillary threads.
Any day now she’ll be charged.
Soon I am going to start saying he is obviously innocent since it’s been 3 years and NOTHING has happened.

kinda ridiculous how this could take so long.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008

The justice dept usually goes after crooks, cons and thieves, not so much the need to go after members of the US congress. But... what happens when the US congress itself becomes the safe haven for crooks, cons and thieves?
Beats the hell out of me. And Merrick Garland doesn't know what to do either....

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Trumpians is gonna game the legal system to the max, so they found a way to make his pedo wingman delay delay and delay ... just drag it tf out as long as possible.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
The guy they have cooperating, he’s still delaying his sentencing hearing. But apparently it will be up in December. So probably will be expecting charges to others beginning shortly after.
How does that guy's sentencing allow Gaetz to walk free for 18 fucking months? There is no excuse for this. Laws clearly do not apply to Republicans.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
How does that guy's sentencing allow Gaetz to walk free for 18 fucking months? There is no excuse for this. Laws clearly do not apply to Republicans.

They don't sentence cooperators until they're done cooperating.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

the threaten violence of laws are applied. They’re terrorists