Matt Gaetz. He likes ‘em young.

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
The problem with Trump and co. is that they ran the government the same way they did their criminal machinations, incompetently.

Last edited:

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
He apparently has to be charged by 15 May. Can't remember the reason. Put it on your calendar. Indictment day?
Greenburg’’s got until the 15 to enter a plea deal.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Matt Gaetz walks into a bar holding a duck.

Bartender says "Why would you bring a pig like that in here?"

Matt says: "Excuse me! But this is a duck!"

Bartender says "EXCUSE ME! I was talking to the duck!" :cool:

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Looks like Greenberg has some cooperation agreement as he will plead guilty.

Matt Gaetz friend Joel Greenberg will plead guilty in sex case (cnbc.com)

• Former Florida elected official Joel Greenberg has agreed to plead guilty in a criminal case that sparked the sex trafficking investigation of his friend Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz, court records show.
  • Greenberg is scheduled to appear Monday in Orlando federal court for a change of plea hearing, according to the records.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Who better to represent the true essence of Trump. I present the Trump Purity tag team tour.

Gaetz, Greene plan national tour to call out RINOs - POLITICO

It's the Big Tent tour! Because they don't stifle speech or use litmus tests, like those dirty 'leftists' you know.

I hope the pederast and horse face do it; more weight on the head of a GQP fighting to keep it's ignorant hateful face above water. In thrilling a few million, they are revolting tens of millions.

I'm sure Gaetz would enjoy a chance to travel before he's... got a lot of spare time on his hands.

Reactions: hal2kilo

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

• Former Florida elected official Joel Greenberg has agreed to plead guilty in a criminal case that sparked the sex trafficking investigation of his friend Republican Rep. Matt Gaetz, court records show.
  • Greenberg is scheduled to appear Monday in Orlando federal court for a change of plea hearing, according to the records.

2 rats in a trash can. All you need is time.

Nibble nibble Mr. Pederast.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Feb 4, 2009
It's the Big Tent tour! Because they don't stifle speech or use litmus tests, like those dirty 'leftists' you know.

I hope the pederast and horse face do it; more weight on the head of a GQP fighting to keep it's ignorant hateful face above water. In thrilling a few million, they are revolting tens of millions.

I'm sure Gaetz would enjoy a chance to travel before he's... got a lot of spare time on his hands.

I love these turds, however I am starting to think they all are simply auditioning for a job on Fox or OAN or Newsmax.
Just what kind of special dummy wants to tour around shitting on a bunch of their coworkers D or R. Yes I get all want to support their party what is described sounds like it is more than that.

Heartbreaker

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2006

NPR list the charges he will plead guilty to:

According to a copy of a plea agreement filed in federal court Friday, Joel Greenberg will plead guilty to six charges: producing a false identification document, identity theft, wire fraud, stalking, conspiracy and sex trafficking of a minor.

It seems like the kind of thing the followers of "Q" should feel disillusioned about supporting Republicans over.