Matt Gaetz. He likes ‘em young.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Just saw the whole story, including the tax collector Greenberg, and how it all started from there, on TRMS. Keeping the Florida man image alive and well.
Holy crap, I lived down there before it really blew up in Broward county when I had my first job in Plantation, FL working for Motorola. Got laid off 18 months later (74 recession), found out Motorola had openings in Schaumburg, Il, so there I went, never looking back. Couldn't wait to get out of that strange artificial state. Of course, later, I couldn't wait to get out of Chicagoland either. Weather, is just horrible there.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
So when will the Q-unts be going after him? Seems like they were hell bent on going after pedophiles until they were.

I guess they found doing insurrections and being traitors a more worthy cause.
Oh come on, we know Matz Gaetz and Roy Moore don't count. Even when true.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
wWKegxm.jpg

Well this is making more sense

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Just saw the whole story, including the tax collector Greenberg, and how it all started from there, on TRMS. Keeping the Florida man image alive and well.
Holy crap, I lived down there before it really blew up in Broward county when I had my first job in Plantation, FL working for Motorola. Got laid off 18 months later (74 recession), found out Motorola had openings in Schaumburg, Il, so there I went, never looking back. Couldn't wait to get out of that strange artificial state. Of course, later, I couldn't wait to get out of Chicagoland either. Weather, is just horrible there.

just watched Maddow's show tonight and HO-LEE-SHIAT.

this whole story is so crazy and convoluted it's insane. i can't wait to see Gaetz in handcuffs, hopefully the trifecta of Gaetz, Jordan and Trump will all end up in the federal pen.

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Well if he is found to be guilty he should be removed from office and placed in a jail cell.

Until then he is or should be considered innocent.

• Haha
Reactions: brycejones

uclaLabrat

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2007
Have no background so reserving judgment, be interesting to hear what all the hubbub is about.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
this story is only a few hours old and gaetz went from "i fuck a lot of bitches and pay for shit so what" to "i was being extorted!" to "those pictures of me with underage whores that you're totally going to see in a few days are fake news"

alien42

Lifer
Nov 28, 2004
Have no background so reserving judgment, be interesting to hear what all the hubbub is about.

go to youtube, search for Maddow, sort by upload date, and watch the first part of her show tonight, it is truly mind melting.

Last edited:

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Here's hoping they convict him, and not simply because he's a shitheel traitor. I don't want accusations like this tossed about casually.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well if Trump can get away with shit like this, why shouldn't Gaetz right? The Repubs don't have, as a way to excuse/ignore Trump's vile behavior, any moral and ethical standards to get in their way of supporting their chosen leaders. The only reason Gaetz would get tossed under the blood-stained wheels of their bus is if the guilt-by-association factor overcomes their complete lack of standards and decorum. Survival of their shrinking party that already is devoid of any credibility to leverage with is job #1 for them.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
So, a couple of Q’s, a couple of pedo’s, a couple of handful insurrectionists, seditionists and a handful of Russian operatives, may I present for your voting pleasure, featured and produced by Fox news, news max, sinclair and oan : The GQP