Matt Gaetz. He likes ‘em young.

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
You should pay attention to Hunter, the man is nothing short of amazing. He landed a 50k a month job with no experience and no knowledge of the industry, and he lives on hookers and blow. That man is operating in God mode.
Your selective outrage is laudable. The corporate landscape is full of board members with zero experience in their industry. Did you know former Sec of State George Shultz was on the board of Theranos and didn't know jack shit about titrating blood.

Silly boy thinks connected board members is a Hunter problem. Educate yourself, dude,

Reactions: iRONic and pmv

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Your selective outrage is laudable. The corporate landscape is full of board members with zero experience in their industry. Did you know former Sec of State George Shultz was on the board of Theranos and didn't know jack shit about titrating blood.

Silly boy thinks connected board members is a Hunter problem. Educate yourself, dude,
I'm not outraged at all.
There are hundreds if not thousands of people plugged into that network. What you know is meaningless, who you know is everything. In Hunters case he's riding his dads coattails, and blew it by losing himself. He was connected, he had it made and still does. But he clearly can't handle it. That will be his downfall.

Reactions: pcgeek11

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
I'm not outraged at all.
There are hundreds if not thousands of people plugged into that network. What you know is meaningless, who you know is everything. In Hunters case he's riding his dads coattails, and blew it by losing himself. He was connected, he had it made and still does. But he clearly can't handle it. That will be his downfall.
Why do you care so much? Seriously? What makes Hunter Biden such a fucking pariah to you that you have to bring him up in a thread about Matt Gaetz fucking children?

Reactions: pmv

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Why do you care so much? Seriously? What makes Hunter Biden such a fucking pariah to you that you have to bring him up in a thread about Matt Gaetz fucking children?

It started with geek saying something like don't rush to judgement, and another poster just casually lol'd and said like hunter? So now that's all theyre on about. Of course, they won't see how conservatives don't need facts to make judgements when there's no R next to their name.

Reactions: dank69

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
It started with geek saying something like don't rush to judgement, and another poster just casually lol'd and said like hunter? So now that's all theyre on about. Of course, they won't see how conservatives don't need facts to make judgements when there's no R next to their name.
Yeah, I'm waiting for the "iM nOt ThE oNe WhO bRoUgHt Up HuNtEr' despite the fact he's been suckling on that scrote ever since, with nothing to add regarding the actual topic.

Nov 17, 2019
If you don't think a majority of 17 year olds (attractive or not) haven't done it more than once, well .... I hear there a magnificently complete big beautiful wall for sale .

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I'm not outraged at all.
For some reason you have a Hunter fixation. How does he impact your life? Or is this just you way of bashing Joe Biden.? That would have been like me being fixated on Tiffany Trump.

ewdotson

Golden Member
Oct 30, 2011
yeah, pretty sure we'll be getting whatabouts! for Anthony Weiner and sending dickpics.

Because, you know, the exact same thing.
Not to mention while ignoring the way guys like Weiner went from being super-promising rising stars of the party to being completely [and correctly] shitcanned once their behavior came out.

Reactions: zinfamous
Feb 4, 2009
Who are these other congresscritters to whom Matt showed his naughty pics and who didn't immediately call him out on his inappropriate workplace conduct?

I don’t believe the house & senate work like a traditional workplace. Not like anyone there could fire Gaetz
I read last nigh Paul Ryan called him in to have a discussion about acting like a responsible adult.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
You should pay attention to Hunter, the man is nothing short of amazing. He landed a 50k a month job with no experience and no knowledge of the industry, and he lives on hookers and blow. That man is operating in God mode.

I'd pay attention if he was an elected official that has a hand in making and passing laws which affected the direction the country is heading
And, I'm more jealous of somebody that lands a 50K/month job with no experience and sustains themselves on hookers and blow. Maybe I should pat attention to him more and take some notes.

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
Who are these other congresscritters to whom Matt showed his naughty pics and who didn't immediately call him out on his inappropriate workplace conduct?

This is what I first thought too. If I did something like this at work (not to mention in the middle of a high level meeting in the conference room with my peers and superiors around me) I'd be instantly fired. These people that haven't said anything need to be held accountable too. This just underlines more how special many of these people think they are (regardless of party affiliation). They constantly and consistently forget they are public servants, not lord and ladies of the court.

Reactions: zinfamous

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Man, I've had an instinctual urge to punch that man in the face since I first learned of his existence... thats going to be hard now with all the layers of prison he'll be under... probably a good thing....

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
I'd pay attention if he was an elected official that has a hand in making and passing laws which affected the direction the country is heading
And, I'm more jealous of somebody that lands a 50K/month job with no experience and sustains themselves on hookers and blow. Maybe I should pat attention to him more and take some notes.
RCFTW.
That's what said.

Feb 4, 2009
This is what I first thought too. If I did something like this at work (not to mention in the middle of a high level meeting in the conference room with my peers and superiors around me) I'd be instantly fired. These people that haven't said anything need to be held accountable too. This just underlines more how special many of these people think they are (regardless of party affiliation). They constantly and consistently forget they are public servants, not lord and ladies of the court.

These positions are not typical work relationships. There is no management, there is no “firing” someone. They are elected to represent their people.
I am sure there are decades maybe centuries of people doing vile stuff on the floor.

mindless1

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2001
When you go out of your way to defend a middle aged congressman having a sexual relationship with a 17 year old high schooler, you've already pretty much implied the worst.
You have it backwards. Not only did I not defend him, I stated that he should be prosecuted. Can't have it both ways!

If I were to defend anyone, it would be a 17 year old having sex with whomever they choose to, once (if) they've reached the age of consent.

and he has yet to define sexual maturity yet bitches about people misrepresenting what he says
Yes, and there is another example of that above in this post.

I consider someone sexually mature once they reach the end of puberty, and are psychologically capable of deciding to sleep with partners, not coerced into it. Notice I wrote coerced, as that is also the potential legal case against him. If you want an average age of maturity, that depends on environment and heredity, but is right around 17 y/o.

Child development experts like James Tanner, group puberty into 5 stages, where reaching the final stage happens at approx 15 y/o, but it's more clear cut than that, looking at age of consent for the states. Law supercedes opinion and studies (and yet, opinion of the voting maturity makes law... kind of ironic in this context), in not just sex but any of your freedoms that shouldn't be taken away because I, or anyone else, happens to disapprove of what you're doing.

It is entirely reasonable for any of us not to want others to assume we meant something we did not state. Much stereotyping goes on, on the internet but these AT forums in particular.

I am on the side of law and science. Prosecute if it was a crime. Mind your own business if it wasn't. That does not mean I think Gaetz is fit for office. Quite the opposite. What our elected officials do is everyone's business... comes with the job.

Last edited:

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
It "Gaetz" worse and worse each day. All these "Republicans" demanding Cuomo resign are suddenly silent about Gaetz.

Like he wouldn’t have jumped at the chance

Also ... Gaetz’s buddy was indicted in June, 2020 according to the NYTimes article. Which is exactly when Gaetz, for no apparent reason, decided to reveal his secret man-child adoption.

Feb 4, 2009
It "Gaetz" worse and worse each day. All these "Republicans" demanding Cuomo resign are suddenly silent about Gaetz.

Like he wouldn’t have jumped at the chance

Also ... Gaetz’s buddy was indicted in June, 2020 according to the NYTimes article. Which is exactly when Gaetz, for no apparent reason, decided to reveal his secret man-child adoption.

Why is Matt getting a fake or fraudulent ID with his own name on it?
478F1570-B9AA-46A4-9DF9-F0462C2033C7.jpeg