Masters Degree

munruss

Golden Member
May 4, 2001
Anyone here have their MBA? I'm pursuing mine right now. So far, so good. I have 11 classes left and I'm done.

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: munruss
Anyone here have their MBA? I'm pursuing mine right now. So far, so good. I have 11 classes left and I'm done.

what did you do as a n undergrad degree and how hard do you think your mba program is. (also what school)

Vette73

Lifer
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: vetteguy
I have 4 classes left in my Masters of Organizational Leadership.

What the $%#^% is a Masters of Organizational Leadership???? What school and program, never heard of that before??

gotsmack

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2001
I'm betting its just a concentration for an MBA degree

I'm applying for the MBA program at Rutgers next year

munruss

Golden Member
May 4, 2001
Originally posted by: Ameesh

what did you do as a n undergrad degree and how hard do you think your mba program is. (also what school)

My undergrad is in journalism, believe it or not. i attend dowling college in new york. i don't think it will be that difficult, but i sure there will be a challenge.

fastz28

Golden Member
Mar 27, 2001

Just got it in May. :D

munruss

Golden Member
May 4, 2001
Originally posted by: fastz28

Congrats!!! what are your plans now that you have the degree?

fastz28

Golden Member
Mar 27, 2001
Originally posted by: fastz28

Congrats!!! what are your plans now that you have the degree?

Working at the same company I was at, but with a promotion ($$) :). Also, taking my awarding-winning business plan forward and starting a business on the side. :D

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
2 years to go to finish my Masters in Information Systems and Operations Management.