Massive LIFEPO4 12V lithium battery pack, 8AH, $40

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
For anyone looking for emergency power or 12V audio applications, or even a pack capable of starting a V-6 have a look,

Keep in mind you will have to make your own bus arrangement and buy/install a BMS as well but dang, these offer a lot of bang/buck..

This eBay seller does not meet the qualifications for posting an eBay thread.
https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...e-of-ebay-links-on-a-temporary-basis.2493374/

2) eBay links must be to a nationally recognized seller with an online presence.
(Amazon, Newegg, Buydig, to name a few)

3) Or a national seller with B&M stores with an online presence.
(Sears, JC Penney, Target, B&H Photo, to name a few). Do not post small regional chains, where mods need to identify the seller.

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

ericlp

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Interesting... Could use these to build a power wall for reasonable prices....

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Interesting... Could use these to build a power wall for reasonable prices....
Yes, you could, my intended use is for 12V for a portable stereo/boom box application but if you want some don't wait very long, when he gets these in and starts selling they will go quick.

drnickriviera

Platinum Member
Jan 30, 2001
I got some of these a while back. I built it to use as a jump starter. Tested it on my motorcycle as the sole starting battery. battery laughed at it.

A little off on your title though as it would only be 8ah@12v. You got me all excited for 32ah for $40

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
I got some of these a while back. I built it to use as a jump starter. Tested it on my motorcycle as the sole starting battery. battery laughed at it.

A little off on your title though as it would only be 8ah@12v. You got me all excited for 32ah for $40
Oh, shoot, I forgot that by using these in series you get the desired voltage but you stay at the original Ah, I'll change the title.

spdfreak

Mar 6, 2000
So if I wired 4 of these in series to start a small mini bike, would the 13.5 V charging system on the bike work OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.