Mass Effect - Stuck, need help

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mills89

Sep 12, 2012
No I dont think so... I bought it from amazon.. and the reviews were generally positive..

mills89

Sep 12, 2012
No I dont think so... I bought it from amazon.. and the reviews were generally positive.

AlexAL

Jan 23, 2008
After you get decently powered up, you'll look forward to some of those planet missions where you walk into a room faced with a dozen baddies, nonchalantly wave at half of them and send them spinning towards the ceiling, then take on the others. it feels pretty badass.

Especially a roomful of biotics behind energy barriers and stacked boxes. Man, that is so raw.

This part of combat felt just awesome in ME1, and it was lost in ME2 and ME3. You pause with the space bar to insert the hurt exactly where and how you want it. Combat become a lot more generic in ME2 and 3, with basically just a variation in guns (which is great in itself). One day I'll grind the dialogue and running in ME1 just to relive the combat.