Mass Effect 3: Powers don't re-spec in SINGLE PLAYER...

-Slacker-

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2010
...and google is flooded with worthless "halp how do I respec my powers in multiplayer?" type crap, so don't get on my case for starting a new mass effect thread.

So I reset shepard's and two squad mates' powers from the med bay and rearranged them, but the in-combat power icons are still showing the same powers I had before resetting them (in the squad menu, they show up how I rearranged them, though).

I'm now at the Horizon priority mission, if that helps with an answer.

-Slacker-

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2010
But is it a bug or am I not allowed to reset my powers in certain situations ? If it's the latter, I shouldn't be able to see my powers rearranged in the squad menu, right?

-Slacker-

Golden Member
Feb 24, 2010
Yeah, so now I can't get new skill points to register even if I don't reset my powers (restarted the game from before resetting them). Guess I'm stuck at that level.

Anyone else experiencing this?

TheKub

Golden Member
Oct 2, 2001
I havn't played in a while the but if I recall correctly the in combat ones are just like shortcuts/favorites. If you do the pause option do all the skills list correctly in that interface? If so it may just mean you need to map your new powers to the shortcuts/favorites bar.

Clinkster

Aug 5, 2009
Oh wow. Sorry I misread your question, I have never seen that issue before. When I changed my powers, the interface automatically updated.