Marriage proposal

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
How did you guys propose to your girlfriend or now wife? Traditional on one knee or some other method?

~PLEASE NO GUY GETTING OWNED PROPOSING AT A BASKETBALL GAmE LINK PLEASE~

Gyrene

Banned
Jun 6, 2002
I said, "Will you marry me? Wait, don't answer yet. Go get me a Guinness out of the fridge first."
I'm not kidding either. Of course, that didn't work, she said no...after I got the beer.
So, I had to come up with another way. I took her to the Parthanon in Nashville, during a light show, and proposed to her there. That one worked. She said it was the romantic factor.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
WTF is with all the biter threads lately? I post a question about it and suddenly it's all anyone can post about.

end rant.

:D I haven't proposed to any girl.

chocobaR

Golden Member
Sep 17, 2001
Hey I want that video of the guy getting owned at a basketball game! Anyone got it?

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Originally posted by: xmellyx
WTF is with all the biter threads lately? I post a question about it and suddenly it's all anyone can post about.

end rant.

xmelly will you...

STFU??

:D

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: coldcut
Originally posted by: xmellyx

end rant.

xmelly will you...

STFU??

:D

Only because you asked nicely :D

Peace out bro' man. :D

Shortcut

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2003
How did you guys propose to your girlfriend or now wife? Traditional on one knee or some other method?

I used letter sized paper, double-spaced, with Times Roman 12 font. Ensuring no ambiguity in the message, I bolded, italicized, and underscored the phrase, "Will you marry me?". Followed up with a phone call to her office the next day, and the deal was sealed.

...har har har. :D Good luck with whichever method you finally choose.

Siddhartha

Lifer
Oct 17, 1999
We were laying in bed. IIRC, I was laying on my right side and she was laying on her back.

Mar 22, 2002
Originally posted by: Shortcut

I used letter sized paper, double-spaced, with Times Roman 12 font. Ensuring no ambiguity in the message, I bolded, italicized, and underscored the phrase, "Will you marry me?". Followed up with a phone call to her office the next day, and the deal was sealed.

What the...? You, sir, are a wuss! Seriously...

Shortcut

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2003
Originally posted by: SociallyChallenged
Originally posted by: Shortcut

What the...? You, sir, are a wuss! Seriously...

You believed that actually happened? LOL

Czesia

Nov 22, 2003
Originally posted by: AntMan530
my brother did it over the phone. i thought that was kinda ghey, so dont do that!

That's awful... no one should ever do that. :confused: