Mark Meadows voter fraud?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
These people need to be Publicly brought before a Judge and be sent to Prison for an appropriate length of time. Stop coddling Criminals.
You misspelled Criminals, the correct spelling is Republicans.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
You misspelled Criminals, the correct spelling is Republicans.

I appreciate the idea, but I think that just confuses the issue. They need to be convinced of the fact that they are indeed "Criminals", using other words just gives them a deflection shield.

Reactions: hal2kilo

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I appreciate the idea, but I think that just confuses the issue. They need to be convinced of the fact that they are indeed "Criminals", using other words just gives them a deflection shield.
They are going to cry they are being persecuted regardless.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Are these white republicans in jail for committing federal vote fraud, yet?

Other republicans are very committed to putting vote fraudsters in jail, right?

No comments from compuwiz, tajjy, et al? Maybe they are too busy out there campaigning to put them in jail to post about it on this forum?

Nov 17, 2019
Ohhhhh, Meadow Muffin .......

Former Trump White House chief of staff Mark Meadows was registered to vote in 3 states at once

www.businessinsider.com.ico
Business Insider|14 minutes ago
Meadows was registered to vote in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia for about three weeks, according to the Washington Post.

• Haha
Reactions: hal2kilo and dank69

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
I expect that any day now it will be discovered that Mark Meadows is actually an illegal Mexican.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
wheels of justice turn slowly

Or this may never see the light of day.
One problem is the NC SBI, they are as closed mouthed as it gets, whether a high profile case like this, or investigating a cop beating a handcuffed man in the back of a patrol car.
They only communicate with the DA in whatever county or in this case the state AG, and the only comment on any case is that they have concluded their investigation, and given their findings to the DA. The media in the state has fought this for years, only to be stonewalled. No FOI act here.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I will be satisfied we have equal justice when MM is sentenced to the same about of jail time as Crystal Mason

She was given 5 years. How many here thinks justice will be close to equal??
I think anyone who does is nuts and I completely agree with you that Crystal Mason is a travesty of 'justice'. While I think anyone going to jail for 5 years for this sort of thing is way too harsh if it's good enough for Crystal Mason it's good enough for Mark Meadows. If anything he should get more as his offense is far more obviously willful.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Man all this voter fraud is crazy! Too bad it''s all from the right.... I mean he should spend more time in jail than the 5 years in jail Crystal Mason got right?

I was thinking this too. There just might be massive voter fraud, however not from the left but from the right. This would explain how Hillary lost and Trump won. This would explain how states like iOwa went for Obama TWICE, yet mysteriously went Trump in 2016 and, now has turned totally red. It doesn't make sense.
And this voter fraud is evident and proven by how republicans gerrymander districts into their favor. Right there we have voter fraud plain and simple.
Everyone knows that New York is a blue state yet it was New York that handed the US house to the republicans in the last election. Next election, republicans will have California going red.
Voter fraud? Gerrymandering? Absolutely.
The results from NY alone should be deemed invalid and evidence of voter fraud.
The real voter fraud.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
I was thinking this too. There just might be massive voter fraud, however not from the left but from the right. This would explain how Hillary lost and Trump won. This would explain how states like iOwa went for Obama TWICE, yet mysteriously went Trump in 2016 and, now has turned totally red. It doesn't make sense.
And this voter fraud is evident and proven by how republicans gerrymander districts into their favor. Right there we have voter fraud plain and simple.
Everyone knows that New York is a blue state yet it was New York that handed the US house to the republicans in the last election. Next election, republicans will have California going red.
The real voter fraud.
Using THEIR logic, yes.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
The real voter fraud.

You ought to look at KY and their voting machines.

• Wow
Reactions: iRONic

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Suppose you could save all life on Earth from impending disaster, but it was illegal. Would you break that law?

• Haha
Reactions: iRONic