Mark Meadows voter fraud?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Is this your fucked up attempt to justify voter fraud, or are you having a stroke?

I think he’s trying to explain that to the mind of a righty, committing voter fraud was necessary to save this country from lizard people who eat babies. In other words their delusion justified their actions. Reality, of course, disagrees with them. True believers don’t abandon their faith, they make up reasons and conspiracies about how they aren’t really wrong.

To put it another way: if you were a parent and you believed your neighbor was willing to and was actively planning to kidnap your child and no one believed you including the police, how far would you go to protect your child? Now imagine that not only does your other neighbor believe you but they also feed your feelings with other bits of damming information. How long do you think you could hold back until you could justify physical violence?

Last edited:

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Is this your fucked up attempt to justify voter fraud, or are you having a stroke?

Hi. My name is Moonbeam, a name that I chose for this forum for a number of reasons and was also applied to me in my everyday life by a highly intelligent and creative person who decided after due reflection to call me that having concluded that I expressed in his presence unusual and far out ideas.

Reflection, however, is a double edged sword. My hope is that what I reflect you will reflect on. In this way, as with any mirror that lives up to its name, the mirror itself will not be the subject of attention.

What a mirror reflects, then, is not the mirror itself. A mirror is free of opinion. A mirror reflect and any opinion you have regarding what you see is your own reflection. Mirrors can be useful in the right hands especially when the barrier to seeing has as many heads as a hydra.

A mirror, then, is not concerned with what you think of what it reflects. Such things just get shined on.

If this does not help let me know.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Hi. My name is Moonbeam, a name that I chose for this forum for a number of reasons and was also applied to me in my everyday life by a highly intelligent and creative person who decided after due reflection to call me that having concluded that I expressed in his presence unusual and far out ideas.

Reflection, however, is a double edged sword. My hope is that what I reflect you will reflect on. In this way, as with any mirror that lives up to its name, the mirror itself will not be the subject of attention.

What a mirror reflects, then, is not the mirror itself. A mirror is free of opinion. A mirror reflect and any opinion you have regarding what you see is your own reflection. Mirrors can be useful in the right hands especially when the barrier to seeing has as many heads as a hydra.

A mirror, then, is not concerned with what you think of what it reflects. Such things just get shined on.

If this does not help let me know.
Yep, you are having a stroke, you need to go to the ER.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Yep, you are having a stroke, you need to go to the ER.
I wish you had access to someone besides me who could help you. I’m going to have to sit on your suggestion because Cloudy Cat is turning her belly up to me and asking to play. She so enjoys my stroking. I have worked very hard since I brought her in from the wild to earn her trust.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Mark Meadows and his wife registered to vote using the address of a dilapidated single wide trailer in the boonies of NC.
... never lived there
... never even spent the night
... unclear if he ever visited the property

This address was used to obtain their absentee ballots in the 2020 election.

The SBI (NC's State Bureau of Investigation) did an extensive investigation into the case. Their findings were sent to the NC AG, a democrat, who has decided there is not enough evidence to charge Meadow and his wife with voter fraud.

WTF!!!!!

If any other person in the state used an address they never lived at, or intended to live at to register to vote, they would have already acclimated to prison life as they serve their sentence for voter fraud.

This is bullshit... and the next investigation needs to be of the corruption and/or incompetence of the NC SBI, who seem to have a problem finding any fault in a republican. I suspect if circumstances were identical, but the individual was a democrat or a person of color, the findings would be completely different.

Not NC, but it clearly shows the individual is not a white republican.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Mark Meadows and his wife registered to vote using the address of a dilapidated single wide trailer in the boonies of NC.
... never lived there

The SBI (NC's State Bureau of Investigation) did an extensive investigation into the case. Their findings were sent to the NC AG, a democrat, who has decided there is not enough evidence to charge Meadow and his wife with voter fraud.

WTF!!!!!

If any other person in the state used an address they never lived at, or intended to live at to register to vote, they would have already acclimated to prison life as they serve their sentence for voter fraud.

This is bullshit... and the next investigation needs to be of the corruption and/or incompetence of the NC SBI, who seem to have a problem finding any fault in a republican. I suspect if circumstances were identical, but the individual was a democrat or a person of color, the findings would be completely different.

But let some poor person make an honest mistake on their voter registration...OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!
Right takes care of right.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
... never lived there

WTF!!!!!

It seems open and shut to me... At the very least you prosecute the case and leave it up to the jury....I don't understand it other than money and power gets things swept away under the rug

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
It seems open and shut to me... At the very least you prosecute the case and leave it up to the jury....I don't understand it other than money and power gets things swept away under the rug
Perhaps a fascist organization like the Republican Party has ways of making threats that have a track record of being credible that can simply be referenced and prosecutors suddenly see only innocence.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Clearly laws don’t apply to white Republicans

They get rights. People of color get consequences
This really raises the question of what is in the report to the AG from the SBI.

The AG is a democrat.
Law enforcement is typically made of people on the right to far right.
In NC the SBI is 100% totally silent on every investigation to do. They only share their findings with either the DA that covers the county, or with the AG if it is broader than some county event.

Typically plays out as...
Cop is investigated for something they did, like beating a handcuffed subject in the back of a patrol car. The SBI does investigate, and submits findings to the county DA. In this case, the DA decided not to prosecute... end of story, and no further information is ever released to public and media. The media has taken this to court a number of times, and lost every time.

Remember a man that has a net worth of $30 million filled out a form, under the threat of perjury, stating that he lived here...
1646847549109-png.58402

This stinks worse than the inside of this trailer.

• Wow
Reactions: iRONic

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Well since NC won’t change him how about the other state charge him
Can't the DOJ get involved? I would think some federal statutes are being violated...

Seems I am right. If NC doesn't charge, if the DOJ finds that he violated NC laws in a federal election they should be able to charge in a federal prosecution.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Meanwhile, criminal Ron De Santis continues staging propaganda videos for his presidential run as a substitute for governing

If you can arrest two poor people for "voter fraud" at gunpoint and in their underwear, simply because you want to, you sure as shit can do it to a proven criminal Chief of Staff for a former criminal POTUS.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Meanwhile, criminal Ron De Santis continues staging propaganda videos for his presidential run as a substitute for governing

If you can arrest two poor people for "voter fraud" at gunpoint and in their underwear, simply because you want to, you sure as shit can do it to a proven criminal Chief of Staff for a former criminal POTUS.
And they arrested a darkie. A three-fer, poor, black and likely Democrat.

Reactions: hal2kilo