Mans inhumaitiy to man seems to be boundless

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rasczak

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
this is where sometimes you wish it could be eye for an eye. oh how i hope they are tried as adults then when they turn eighteen and get transferred to a max sec prison they are given the same consideration as they gave that poor girl ><

or better yet send them to iraq and have them stoned.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Originally posted by: ryan256
Both Jones and the woman's mother, Sheila Clark, want the teenagers tried as adults, and Jones said the two could get 75 years to life in prison if tried and convicted as adults.

Sounds good to me.

To what end? Kill them and be done with it.

maziwanka

Lifer
Jul 4, 2000
Originally posted by: meltdown75
i don't even know what to say to that. WTF man. WTF

that's pretty much what i was thinking.

i just feel horrible for the mom too - i mean i just hope she's not beating herself up over leaving her daughter alone in the house

NuroMancer

Golden Member
Nov 8, 2004
Originally posted by: rivan
Originally posted by: ryan256
Both Jones and the woman's mother, Sheila Clark, want the teenagers tried as adults, and Jones said the two could get 75 years to life in prison if tried and convicted as adults.

Sounds good to me.

To what end? Kill them and be done with it.

I can't remember exactly what it costs per year for a criminal but its something like 45k

75 years X 2 = 150

150 X 45,000 = 6,750,000

Seems to be one heck of a drain on society....

Apr 17, 2005
give them handguns and drop them into prime al-queda realestate with a t-shirt of one of those mohammed cartoons.

ThePresence

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
I can't remember reading a story on ATOT that got me more upset. My blood is literally boiling. :|

RESmonkey

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
I'm sure she probably did something to a similar extent to them. I don't think there are people that do this stuff for "kicks." Let's see more of this story, pleez.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
kudos for the parent's statement.....

but im sure these kids will never change and most likely the court will take pity on them and try them as juvies...

here is hoping to the day they finally piss off someone bigger, meaner that beats them to within an inch of their lives and they finally know what fear really is...

DangerAardvark

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2004
Originally posted by: ForumMaster
they should be excuted. fuck the law or whatever. try them as adults and excute them. fing bastards like these don't deserve to breath. i hope they torture them in the same way that they tortured that poor woman.

Well if they did that they'd end up just roughing them up and turning a hose on em.

It's also funny to see people who consider themselves morally superior for obeying the law and drinking instead of smoking weed, from the marijuana thread, over here crying out for vigilante justice.