Man, you know you've lost it when you skip all the chicks in Stuff to read a Conan interview!

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Man, I flipped past all the chicks in my latest issue that came in (including Catherine Bell:Q) to read the Conan interview in the latest Stuff Magazine.

Then after that, I flipped back to the cover and noticed my subscription doesn't end until Aptil '09 (thanks to FW and AT HD). I think I need to cancel this subscription...the fake airbrushed women get old after a while.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Just cuz you've gots yoself a womanz... :)

I did manage to stop and persue Ms. Bell for a while!

BillGates

Diamond Member
Nov 30, 2001
Stuff's articles suck - they have the writing/content style of a 16 year old boy. Maxim's articles are generally written with a more intelligent target audience in mind....a tiny bit at least. I don't look at any of the pics of the females, I care more about being entertained for short periods of time reading offbeat articles.

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
Originally posted by: BillGates
Stuff's articles suck - they have the writing/content style of a 16 year old boy. Maxim's articles are generally written with a more intelligent target audience in mind....a tiny bit at least. I don't look at any of the pics of the females, I care more about being entertained for short periods of time reading offbeat articles.

true... it only takes me about 5 minutes to flip through Stuff. the writers appear to be retarded.

TommyVercetti

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2003
I am over that drooling over chicks in a magazine stage. I just read Maxim now for the jokes and witty comments underneath the pics.