Man walks around Seattle with swastika armband and gets punched to ground by passerby

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
Do you talk to kids in Daycare about Nazis? How often did you grow up in later life, and have to learn that much of what you learned as an innocent, naive child isn't exactly the truth? The world is made simple and uncomplicated for children because children are simple and uncomplicated. Teaching them the truth of the world, at that age, is probably considered inhumane. I'm starting to think that conservatives really prefer to return to that blissful idyllic life of childhood ignorance. (Hell, I get it--wouldn't we all? but few of us accept such fantasy delusions of what can happen).

Want to stop Nazis with education? Well, what about all of those American Nazis today that supposedly learned about actual Nazis and what they did through middle school, grade school and college? What's their excuse? Oh, that stuff is considered "liberal education," right, because it's not hard math and science, and you're just wasting your time learning about that stuff. History! Who needs it, right?

Vote for political leaders who oppose Nazis. Well, 3 million more people voted for the anti-Nazi than voted for the pro-Nazi this election, and the pro-Nazi still won. What the fuck are we supposed to do, now, when the minority party of nazi-supporters is in charge, yet bitches and screams that we need to just "Stand by and listen until this all blows over?"

No, fuck that. Do yourself a favor and learn the lessons that you claim others need to learn.

If you're saying that Trump, someone I hate with the heat of a thousand suns, is "pro-Nazi" then you've made clear there's no point in speaking to you. He's a bully, a dolt, a narcissist, a philanderer, a liar, and much, much more but he does not advocate for the mass genocide of the Jewish people. He may even be racist, but there is still a long way to go from being a 71 year old garden variety racist to "pro-Nazi."

Step back, take a deep breath, and come back to this discussion when you can argue something with logic and reasoning, not pure emotion.

FFS....

Reactions: Svnla

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
You don't want Nazis punched in the face.

By definition, you ARE a Nazi sympathizer. Moron.

And you're a traitor to the American way of life and would discard the Constitution because you can't tolerate the opinions of others, no matter how stupid and hateful they are.

The whole "punch Nazis" crowd and Antifa are nothing more than basement dwelling keyboard warriors who either mentally masturbate to the idea of something they'd never, ever do which is to confront another human being in real life and initiate an uninstigated physical confrontation or are too fragile in their convictions and courage that they cover their heads and faces and only attack people en masse or from behind.

Reactions: SlowSpyder

Younigue

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2017
Hey, any luck of finding any evidence for your accusation of me as a Trump supporter and other bullshit from you? Anything at all? Nothing eh? Just like your brain.

Oh, more whining and bitching about my sig, eh? Are you going to do something about it or you are going to whine and bitch like a lowlife bitch? I reckon you would whine and bitch. That's your motto. Bitch gonna bitch. How sad and pathetic.

Something about the old saying, be a man, say what you mean and mean what you say. Facts are facts. Suck on it and on my sig. :D

One more thing, don't bother to retort with your nonsense whining and bitching because I will ignore you the rest of the thread, unless you can bring any evidence to the table to support your accusations. You dig, bro? LOL.

svvny, you are truly and profoundly moronic. You speak like a horribly rotten child. You are so very small and so very weak. You don't even bother to try looking intelligent or decent. Be embarrassed little one. AND possibly take a debate class to learn the intricacies of debate and/or grow up... *sigh* if only growing up would help... Alright then, become a better person, learn some intellectually acceptable debate skills AND grow up.

Concerned,
Lying Sewer Rat <--- But still, I don't have to do one thing to be smarter than you. I was just born that way 46 years ago.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
If you're saying that Trump, someone I hate with the heat of a thousand suns, is "pro-Nazi" then you've made clear there's no point in speaking to you. He's a bully, a dolt, a narcissist, a philanderer, a liar, and much, much more but he does not advocate for the mass genocide of the Jewish people. He may even be racist, but there is still a long way to go from being a 71 year old garden variety racist to "pro-Nazi."

Step back, take a deep breath, and come back to this discussion when you can argue something with logic and reasoning, not pure emotion.

FFS....
You can argue Trump not being a literal Nazi but there is plenty of evidence Trump is a racist and a white supremacist supporter

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

FFS....

I don't think it matters what Trump believes. What matters is what he does which is to fan the flames of racist & xenophobic sentiment & outright pander to White Supremacists of which Nazis are a subset. They think Trump is fucking wonderful.

They use him as a recruiting tool. In that he's either complicit or willfully ignorant of the consequences of the way he plays the role of President.