Man, they are professional at my local Taco Bell!!!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

keird

Diamond Member
Jan 18, 2002
There's a Taco Bell on our base in Kosovo that's staffed by Albanian speaking Serbs. I'm going to ask for a 'Cheesy" and start speaking louder when they look at me funny.

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Originally posted by: Inspector Jihad
i'd punch you in your fucking face if you tried ordering a 'cheesy' from me.

Well now... That depends what she looks like...

Mucho

Oct 20, 2001
Those guys dont get commission so why should they care to do more than the minimum.

Jschmuck2

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2005
Originally posted by: amjohns5
I went to a Taco Bell on Friday night (I hate Taco Bell, it was the groups choice) So, I order a Cheesy. EVERYBODY knows what a Cheesy is. If you don't, you had a terrible childhood. Apparently, the lady working had a bad childhood. I said I WANT A SOFT SHELL TACO WITH CHEESE IN THE MIDDLE. <--- Very Blunt. She says to me "What else?"

The lady can't comprehend that thats all I wanted.

Taco Bell sucks.

White people in Nebraska ftl.

Quesadilla...dumbass.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
I went to a Taco Bell on Friday night (I hate Taco Bell, it was the groups choice) So, I order a Cheesy. EVERYBODY knows what a Cheesy is. If you don't, you had a terrible childhood. Apparently, the lady working had a bad childhood. I said I WANT A SOFT SHELL TACO WITH CHEESE IN THE MIDDLE. <--- Very Blunt. She says to me "What else?"

Taco Bell sucks.

you are an idiot.

1. no one but yourself knows wtf a cheesy is.

2. it's not even a "taco" until you have meat inside a tortilla, therefore you were telling her you wanted a normal soft shelled taco w/out lettuce (taco bell comes meat + lettuce + cheese by default).

3. a tortilla wrapped around cheese is called a quesadilla.

rivan

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2003
Originally posted by: Anubis
EVERYBODY knows what a Cheesy is.

Taco Bell sucks.

never heard of a cheesy ever in my life and i eat at taco bell pretty often

I don't either, and I eat there fairly often, too. On the other hand, they don't call Chilitos Chilitos anymore, and I'll run into someone who doesn't know what they are from time to time.

natto fire

Diamond Member
Jan 4, 2000
Yeah, I must have had a horrible childhood, I learned the word "quesadilla", pronunciation and everything. :roll:

microAmp

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2000
Originally posted by: rivan
Originally posted by: Anubis
EVERYBODY knows what a Cheesy is.

Taco Bell sucks.

never heard of a cheesy ever in my life and i eat at taco bell pretty often

I don't either, and I eat there fairly often, too. On the other hand, they don't call Chilitos Chilitos anymore, and I'll run into someone who doesn't know what they are from time to time.

What are they called now? Last I heard was Chili Cheese burrito and then they discontinued them, at least the one place I last tried to order from years ago.

Firebot

Golden Member
Jul 10, 2005
WTF is a cheesy? Is it the same as a beefy? I ask for beefies all the time when I go to Taco Bell! Then there's the creamy, the saucy, the crunchy, and the chunky I like to order. I ask for one of these and the order guy looks at me funny. I then yell out:"THIS IS WHY YOU ARE STUCK WORKING FOR MINIMUM WAGE, DONT YOU KNOW WHAT A CRUNCHY IS???". The dorks always mess up too, I always end up getting a creamy in the end. Taco Bell sucks.

But sorry, never heard of a cheesy.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Originally posted by: Captain Howdy
Yeah, I must have had a horrible childhood, I learned the word "quesadilla", pronunciation and everything. :roll:

Oh you got to be kidding me. A cheesy is a quesadilla?

Nik

Lifer
Jun 5, 2006
Originally posted by: clamum

Taco Bell sucks.
You sound like a douchebag.

:thumbsup:

drum

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2003
This is how cliches are born.
I'm filling this beside bulk blocks of cheese the size of alternators :thumbsup:

legoman666

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2003
Originally posted by: rockyct
Originally posted by: pyonir
Originally posted by: villageidiot111
I still want to know wtf a cheesy is.

It's in the guy's post. A soft shell taco (just the shell) with cheese in the middle.

Wow, I have never heard of someone calling a quesadilla a "cheesy"

He's the type of person that make fast food workers hate working there. He was rude to the lady just because she didn't know what his fake name for a quesadilla was and for asking if he was going to order something else.

Legoman approve sof this post. I have had countless quesadilla's and have NEVER heard them called cheesy's. You're a moron for expecting some random person at Taco Bell to know what you and you alone call a specific food.