Man PC Magazine is retarded... they rated Easy CD Creator higher than Nero!

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
by their own tests Nero consistently outperforms Easy CD Creator, the only reason they gave Easy CD Creator the Editor's Choice is because they think Nero is not simple enough. what kind of crap is that? it's really not that hard folks, they have a nice wizard for you to use.

UberNeuman

Lifer
Nov 4, 1999
Easy is for people who aren't computer geeks, hence why they read PC Magazine... A Power User can read that and see that Nero is better then buy it if they choose...

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
ok, but i know jack sh!t about the technology behind cd burning.... i just use their wizard. i'm unclear as to how much easier they need it to be...

gar598

Golden Member
Mar 25, 2001
read that yesterday...ease of use is overated

what ever happened to functionality?

CKDragon

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2001
I don't understand how these print PC magazines stay in business. I guess businessmen need something to read on long flights.

CK

Apr 5, 2000
When the majority of people use AOL and pay Best Buy employees $50 to program their VCR, ease of use is a big factor. Hell the past 3 days at work (I work at the Staples Copy Center) I've had a chemical engineer with every computer certification in existance tell me he doesn't know how to use the copier. (When I had 4 other jobs going to boot....he got irate and yelled at me to help him) I had 2 teenage national merit scholars tell me they didn't know how to use it either....if you have people this stupid that they cant hit a big green button that says "Copy" then it will definetly make a difference about how easy a cd burning program is.

Oakenfold

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
If my wife can use it without bugging me you bet i'll buy it.
Anyone got a copy of the Plat edition?
Fellow nero user here.

dude

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 1999
I gave that program up a long time ago. I've been through so many burners, yet, I've yet to use any of their software, such as the Sony or Plextor retarded software. I'm done with my burns going bad because EZCD creator crashed.

Nero all the way.