Man, I've been busy as hell! In other words, I am gainfully employed!

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
Haven't been posting much here lately due to a new job I started last week. Had a second interview last Tuesday and they called me back and offered me the job that day. I had to pee in a cup and then wait for the results but they wanted me to start immediately so I started last Thursday. Job is going great, I'm very busy and very happy. Yeah, I realize I'm in the honeymoon phase but it is a big company that is doing well and I know what I'm doing and I think they realize that and that's why they hired me. :)

I'm betting nobody missed me but I've sure missed you guys. :p

I wish I could quit you ATOT...:'(

Oh, and to all those who wished me luck on my interviews and job search, the few I posted about here anyway, I'd like to say thank you. To those who wished me ill, fuck you...you know who you are. :p

zerocool84

Lifer
Nov 11, 2004
:thumbsup:

Awesome on your new job. Now you can go back to paying for poor people's health costs.

I keed I keed

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Yay for being gainfully employed!

Boo for it not being as a Brazzers cameraman.

Or is it???

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
1) what do you do?

2) im LOLing at the drug test thing and how they hired you anyway, i had to wait 2 weeks for the fucking piss test + background check to finish before i could stat

JD50

Lifer
Sep 4, 2005
I'm not a fan of your anti SUV ELF crap, but I'd never wish for anyone to be unemployed. Congrats on the new job, I hope you're enjoying it and making decent money.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
you know, as i was riding my bike today jules, i realized that thanks to you, SUV now means "stupid useless vehicle" to me :D

damn cagers ;)

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003
1) what do you do?

2) im LOLing at the drug test thing and how they hired you anyway, i had to wait 2 weeks for the fucking piss test + background check to finish before i could stat

WTF? 2 weeks for a drug test result? Did they send it off to a lab for a full urine analysis?

I'm thinking they only wanted to know if I did drugs... :confused:

Zargon

Lifer
Nov 3, 2009
congrats!!!

now you can afford to ditch your wiene starter bike and get a real sport bike :D

I had to take a piss test for my gig I started 1.5 months ago, they had results in like 5 minutes

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Oh, and to all those who wished me luck on my interviews and job search, the few I posted about here anyway, I'd like to say thank you.

To those who wished me ill, fuck you...you know who you are. :p

:thumbsup:

What's even more surprising is finding a job in San Diego, hopefully that means that area is starting to come back.