Man executed in North Korea for "exporting" details using illicit cell phone

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006
Wow, two things, there is no such thing as American Capitalism anymore.

2nd NK hasn't done anything?

What are you smoking, it's some shit

AzN is actually be crazier than you, McOwned. So much so, in fact, that even you can acknowledge his insanity. Are you perhaps related?

PottedMeat

Lifer
Apr 17, 2002
AzN makes this thread fucking awesome!

:awe::awe::awe:

He makes it the only thread worth reading in here.

piasabird

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
The problem is the article does not mention the North Korean Death camps in the north.

Everything you ever heard about north korea is probably true.

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
LOL this idiot doesn't realize that KCNA is THE official news agency of the DPRK; their servers are based in Japan.

Like I said, he is a troll.

You got to be kidding me. Zainichi Koreans living in Japan making up stories about NK doesn't make it official.

AzN

Banned
Nov 26, 2001
Wow, two things, there is no such thing as American Capitalism anymore.

2nd NK hasn't done anything?

What are you smoking, it's some shit

What has NK done to the world?

Now compare it to US war criminals. Any questions?

Hacp

Lifer
Jun 8, 2005
I don't understand why people are up in arms about this. This isn't America, this is North Korea. They have their own laws that their people need to follow. We can't afford to be the world's policeman anymore.

rchiu

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2002
I don't understand why people are up in arms about this. This isn't America, this is North Korea. They have their own laws that their people need to follow. We can't afford to be the world's policeman anymore.

True to that. People like AZN and Kim Jong-il really deserve each other. Shitty people lead to shitty policies and country. No need for the US to act unless they start to build nuclear weapons and think that they can hold the US hostage and shamelessly threaten US for money and aid with those. In that case, it's not that expensive to send a couple to tactical nuke to take care of the problem.

Taejin

Moderator<br>Love & Relationships
Aug 29, 2004
Guys I know AzN is fun to talk to because he's completely fucking wrong.. :| I'd just like to clarify to any of you people that don't really know koreans on a close personal basis that we know how fucked up NK is.

That is all.

edit: and as bad as Nonguri was, the intervention of the US forces in korea was a net positive gain. For the RoK, anyways.

Last edited:

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
You got to be kidding me. Zainichi Koreans living in Japan making up stories about NK doesn't make it official.
Get informed.
You say this in every thread about NK. We got it the first time, thanks. And again, like in all the other ones, nobody said anything about policeman except you.