man did you see echizen get pwn3d by sanada?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

igowerf

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Ikonomi
Originally posted by: igowerf
Did you see the wood element jutsu that the 1st pulled off? That's was crazy. Enma kicked ass though. The 2nd didn't even have a chance to blink before he was knocked down.

Yeah, great episode. I'm just sad that it featured the quirky Korean animation. That studio has such a weird way of drawing everything. It's not that it's bad, necessarily; it just doesn't fit at all with the rest of the series. They're great at drawing big action scenes, though, so I guess it's okay. They make the characters look so weird, though. Oh well. It was better than the animation in episode 70.

It was pretty cartoony compared to what we normally see, but the animation was very smooth. I can't wait for next week's episode now.

Now to add more confusion to this thread....
FMA left off on a pretty cool scene. More talking armor!!

Howard

Lifer
Oct 14, 1999
I liked 71, except they made the Hokage look like a messed up doll in some parts (especially when he stands frozen

*SPOILER*

when the two previous Hokages get animated and start running toward him. His head is so big in relation to his puffy body.)

Also, I didn't like the way they

*SPOILER*

made Orochimaru's face look.

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
oops, my brain broke. read HnI as hng and then i typoed hng. lol