Man, Cran-Raspberry juice is great!

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
I like pure unsweetened cranberry. It hits hard, but the flavor's unique, and it's an experience like eating wasabi or jalapenos :^D

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Lies. Cran-Grape is where it's at.

Sounds rather good, but i've not seen that on the shelf :\

I don't mind pure cranberry juice either, but raspberries are the key to awesomeness. :awe:

ScottyB

Diamond Member
Jan 28, 2002
Sounds rather good, but i've not seen that on the shelf :\

I don't mind pure cranberry juice either, but raspberries are the key to awesomeness. :awe:

Really? That's all I ever see.

Last edited:

n7

Elite Member
Jan 4, 2004
Hmm, i could try that.

Cran-rasp-orange...i dunno how that's going to turn out though.

Okay, tried it.

Kinda not so awesome.

Not bad, but i think i prefer my orange juice separate from the cran-based juices.

I really wish i had vodka here now...have only beer in the house :(

F1N3ST

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2006
Okay, tried it.

Kinda not so awesome.

Not bad, but i think i prefer my orange juice separate from the cran-based juices.

I really wish i had vodka here now...have only beer in the house :(

Yeah...I mixed this stuff with vodka, it was decent, probably because I wasn't using decent vodka, I happened to be using some stuff my friend left at my house....5'o clock, it's bad.

Wnh5001

Dec 1, 2005
yea just had a bottle a week ago, initially it was pretty good, then the 2nd half i started to notice it had a nasty aftertaste to it.

BUTCH1

Lifer
Jul 15, 2000
Ocean spray was BOGO at the store awhile ago, after buying the plain cranberry variety I read the label, #1 ingredient was friggin apple juice!. Sure, the label says 100% juice but it's mostly apple juice.