Man caught in airport with razor in shoe

Schadenfroh

Elite Member
Mar 8, 2003
Text

David McIntyre, who was traveling with his wife and children, told authorities he forgot the blades were in his shoe, said police Detective Joey Giordano

rolleye.gif

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
lol...sure, sure...he "forgot" he had blades in his shoe? yeah, forgeting you have blades in your shoe while going to the airport is a common thing, can happen to anyone :p

Geez, who the hell does he think he's kidding? That has got to be the lamest excuse I've heard in awhile.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
ok, i'll buy that he forgot they were there. i just want to know what his intentions were in putting them there in the first place.

DamnDirtyApe

Apr 30, 2001
A quick shave in a public washroom? Self-defence? Masochistic fetish? There are so many reasons why he might carry razorblades in his shoes...

Witling

Golden Member
Jul 30, 2003
Too bad for the guy having such a weak memory. I'll bet they keep the razor blades too. They kept my finger nail clippers.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
Originally posted by: TheSnowman
ok, i'll buy that he forgot they were there. i just want to know what his intentions were in putting them there in the first place.
Hairy toes?

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
I'm impressed. Too bad the security at BWI isn't as good.

A few months ago the gf and I flew back down to Florida for a friend's wedding - after we get there, she discovered the Cold Steel medium, full serrated Voyager I bought her awhile ago was still in her purse. :Q

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Basically, although I'd say it's a tad more current than your standard buck knife. It's got a 3 1/4" blade on it, Kraton handle, and a pocket clip. Because it's serrated, it's a chisel grind which makes it sharp as hell. My gf caught hell for it, believe you me. I'm sure we would have been 'detained' had it been discovered.