Makes sense too me !!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
What is really scary is that his forecast for 2010, and he’s been predicting this for years, is alarming to say the least. Late this summer there will be an astrological alignment so rare that some astrologers believe it happens once every 10,000 years. This alignment is known as a Cardinal Climax.

It's true! But even more devastating is The Jupiter Effect, (wiki - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jupiter_Effect ) ... in which an astronomical alignment of the planets will cause worldwide catastrophes including massive earthquakes. The next such world-ending alignment will take place on March 10, 1982. Prepare yourselves humans, for DOOM!

Delita

Jan 12, 2006
The celestial alignments of 2010 set the stage for the dramatic planetary transformation in 2012 to a higher level of consciousness and greater dimensions of thinking and feeling. Contrary to what you may have heard, the world is not coming to a cataclysmic end in December 2012. All that will be ending are old, ineffective ways of living on the planet. We have much to look forward to.

But, before the new and better can come in, the old and unproductive must be cast away. I wrote about this phenomenon more than a decade ago in my book, Astrological Secrets for the New Millennium. I spoke optimistically of the culture we would begin to create together, one where we would intuitively understand each other’s feelings and ideas, where we would exchange goods and services with each other in mutually beneficial ways without the use of conventional currency, where all religions would reach a mutual understanding about our need to bring awareness of God into our daily lives, where our thoughts could heal and our words could create a new and loving reality.

The world, however, fought tenaciously to hold onto its old, warrior-like, money-oriented ways. And the need to create a healthier, cleaner environment has been stymied by those who opted for more money and power rather than clean air and water.

Still, we have the opportunity to use the powerful energies unleashed in the heavenly spheres in 2010 to create a better world. There is really nothing to fight about. The wellbeing of everyone on the planet depends upon our working together as equals rather than working against each other, no matter who “started” it.

I don't know who wrote this but it works for me.

This is probably the funniest thing I've ever read in my entire life.

Delita

Jan 12, 2006
What is really scary is that his forecast for 2010, and he’s been predicting this for years, is alarming to say the least. Late this summer there will be an astrological alignment so rare that some astrologers believe it happens once every 10,000 years. This alignment is known as a Cardinal Climax.

In cosmological terms, that isn't very rare.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
:shiftyeyes:

You should open your eyes! What makes you think other, I think there is pretty good reason to believe that bible prophecy was fulfilled on this date, That which was created on the fifth day rises out of the sea, A living Creature. I spoke about it already on this forum.

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Oh, you're back!!!!

Glee!

I'm just going to sit back and watch the magic happen. :awe:

Wait wait... I'll act crazy too!

Ummm... ok. The Bible also predicted that something would happen during my lunch hour and lo and behold something rose out of my spare ribs, just like Eve! I spoke about this in some other vague reference that I refuse to qualify too.

Last edited:

Orignal Earl

Diamond Member
Oct 27, 2005
You should open your eyes! What makes you think other, I think there is pretty good reason to believe that bible prophecy was fulfilled on this date, That which was created on the fifth day rises out of the sea, A living Creature. I spoke about it already on this forum.

What's going on there with your avatar?