Magazine subscriptions $5/year no auto-renewal Aug 21

Craig234

Lifer
May 1, 2006
Sorry, I'm not sure how. I got the link directly from the discountmags site, and when I look at that's all I see. Let me know how to fix it and I will.

Until then I guess I'll remove it and just say I found the deal on slickdeals, but tried to link to the site where it's sold.

GagHalfrunt

Lifer
Apr 19, 2001
You can get lots of magazines for $2 a year from Blue Dolphin. They auto-renew, but it's easy to work around that with one-time use CC numbers. Some normally expensive weekly mags like Time and Sports Illustrated for that price.

newkopi

Aug 22, 2016
Linkage. https://www.discountmags.com/
g.png

Last year I grabbed a 4 year sub to Motor Trend for $12.
good deals, Thanks Op

marmasatt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2003
You may have to work hard for these. I generally have no problems with these folks. However, I am currently fighting with them over a subscription that I ordered in May and June and still have not rec'd a single mag nor have I been refunded. Obviously paypal was of no use. Probably worth the risk over $5.

Mike64

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2011
Sorry, I'm not sure how. I got the link directly from the discountmags site, and when I look at that's all I see. Let me know how to fix it and I will.
Did you just copy and paste the link directly into your post? That doesn't work, you have to use the "link" button above the text box where you type your post. (It's the 7th icon from the left, looks (sort of) like a single "chain link".)