MAGA land could be happening

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
lel, well I guess these guys can finally be at ease, there's a special safe space for you guys, no longer will you have to bear the burden of letting other people live their lives as well. Just move to Russia and circle jerk about how much you hate others, together.

u7OWcY7.png

Reactions: I'dluv2

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
lel, well I guess these guys can finally be at ease, there's a special safe space for you guys, no longer will you have to bear the burden of letting other people live their lives as well. Just move to Russia and circle jerk about how much you hate others, together.

u7OWcY7.png
Don't let Gate 33 at JFK airport hit you in your MAGA ass on the way out.

Remember, one way ticket only

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Wait a year and the U.S. might be MAGA land.

Minority rule is something else, ain't it? Don't worry though, if your boy gets elected again....you won't have to pretend you're not an adorable deplorable anymore. You can wear the tshirt loud and proud while the USA loses it's democracy more than it already has, it will be gone.

Reactions: feralkid

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Minority rule is something else, ain't it? Don't worry though, if your boy gets elected again....you won't have to pretend you're not an adorable deplorable anymore. You can wear the tshirt loud and proud while the USA loses it's democracy more than it already has, it will be gone.
He will be free to shoot the “criminals” that get to close to the gates of his gated community.

Reactions: DarthKyrie
Nov 17, 2019
You wouldn't even believe how many of my neighbor's places look almost identical to that.

Just wait until they try to take their boombooms to PutinLand.