Madonna Endorses Obama

xBiffx

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2011
http://thehill.com/capital-living/i...-for-obama-offers-profanity-laced-endorsement

First of all, good God no! Think of all the people who will be permanently damaged by that image. Think of the children! No one wants to see that and I think she needs a little education on what an incentive is. This is not it!

Second, was this really what she said?

“You all better vote for f---ing Obama okay,” she told the crowd at Washington's Verizon center.

I'd sure as hell vote for him for president long before I'd vote for fucking the guy. Again, maybe she needs a little education, this time on how to phrase something properly to get your point across.

None of this is surprising, or shocking, however. But it does make you wonder if she was on Howard Stern recently. ;)

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
This is why old, washed up musicians who have done too many drugs are not who you should go to for political opinions. This includes Hank Williams, Jr. and Ted Nugent who have been WAY off the deep end for a while.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Okay, Madonna was the Lady Gaga of the 80s. What does the Madonna of the 10s have to say?

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Besides, when not wearing brass boobs, Madonna at home is a really nice person, a good mother, and bakes cherry pies.

Feb 6, 2007
Guess that goes for anyone who didn't get famous for their brain?
I think that's generally a good rule to go by. Sure, there are plenty of people who get famous for something (sports, acting, wealth, whatever) who end up being pretty good thinkers to boot. But rock stars with a thirty year history of saying and doing stupid things just to get a rise out of people? I don't take their opinions terribly seriously. Madonna has not done a single thing in her career that would make me think her opinion on who to vote for is more important than some random passer-by on the street, so I don't place much stock in what she has to say on the matter.

bfdd

Lifer
Feb 3, 2007
Who cares. Hey SheHatesMe, who are you endorsing? That matters to me significantly more than who Madonna is endorsing.

boomerang

Lifer
Jun 19, 2000
Hmm, no mention in the article that she loudly told the crowd that we have a black Muslim in the White House. I guess that wasn't fit for print.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
http://thehill.com/capital-living/i...-for-obama-offers-profanity-laced-endorsement

First of all, good God no! Think of all the people who will be permanently damaged by that image. Think of the children! No one wants to see that and I think she needs a little education on what an incentive is. This is not it!

Second, was this really what she said?

I'd sure as hell vote for him for president long before I'd vote for fucking the guy. Again, maybe she needs a little education, this time on how to phrase something properly to get your point across.

None of this is surprising, or shocking, however. But it does make you wonder if she was on Howard Stern recently. ;)

This would have been hot back in 1992 :(

Icepick

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Look at the bright side. Maybe more hot performers will take her lead and offer the same reward! Think Taylor Swift. :)