Madison Cawthorn doesn't believe weapons laws apply to him... Yet again, making 4 TIMES

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I don't see where I demanded anything. Nor do I see where one has anything to do with the other.

You need to let Trump out of that little head of yours. It is clearly driving you insane.
This guy has done a tremendous amount of damage to the country which you have chosen to ignore.

You are so in denial it caused you to perform your highest level amount of self ownage by claiming...

Trump has no influence

He currently owns the Republican party and drives all right wing politics yet you will still deny it.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Not really. His posts went into the distasteful over assumed things that were far off topic.
post #29 was relevant to the topic and the poster I was speaking to. That same poster proceeded to go off topic with his replies, and maybe I followed him down that hole, but like I said zero fucks are given toward any of the team treason deplorable magat crowd. If pcgeek or others like him dont wish for me to confront their bullshit then maybe they shouldn't be such big bullshitters.

Reactions: MtnMan

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I don't see where I demanded anything. Nor do I see where one has anything to do with the other.

You need to let Trump out of that little head of yours. It is clearly driving you insane.
This guy has done a tremendous amount of damage to the country which you have chosen to ignore.

You are so in denial it caused you to perform your highest level amount of self ownage by claiming...

Trump has very little influence

He currently owns the Republican party and drives all right wing politics yet you will still deny it.

Feb 4, 2009
post #29 was relevant to the topic and the poster I was speaking to. That same poster proceeded to go off topic with his replies, and maybe I followed him down that hole, but like I said zero fucks are given toward any of the team treason deplorable magat crowd. If pcgeek or others like him dont wish for me to confront their bullshit then maybe they shouldn't be such big bullshitters.

Bit over the top in my opinion.

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Looks to be a custom install on the wheelchair. Also looks very convenient for an attacker to come up from behind, pull it out and use it on the owner. Kind'a like "Lookie here, use this double edged stabber to stab me in the neck why don't cha."

I thought double edged blades were illegal to carry in most states due to their intended purpose. Might add to Cawthorn's worries it seems.

I also thought it was odd to mount a defensive knife in the back under the seat. It would be awkward to reach back there if you had to defend yourself. The best place for it would be in front under the seat where it would be easy for you to get to and your legs would hide it. That’s why I called him an attention whore.

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
what is it these days with wheelchair-bound republicans and their abject cuntiness? Have they just been so angry at the world for their misfortune that they became hateful, angry little pieces of shit?

Wondered that. Seems like mad overcompensating.

Besides, WTF is a guy in a wheelchair going to do with a knife?

What kind of attacker can be bested by a cripple with a knife?

In a fight between knife wielding Cawthorn and a guy in walker that has pointy stabby bits, maybe a bayonet, I'll put my money on the walker, especially if there is a slope involved.

Look at this defensive barracade granny has. He ain't getting thru this with a knife. Great position to stand behind and bash skulls with her cane as he tries to wheel around on a flanking maneuver.
12934903_505119396344531_1644570690_n.jpg

Last edited:

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
I also thought it was odd to mount a defensive knife in the back under the seat. It would be awkward to reach back there if you had to defend yourself. The best place for it would be in front under the seat where it would be easy for you to get to and your legs would hide it. That’s why I called him an attention whore.
Actually, it makes sense to have it behind him. He wouldn't need to lean forward toward someone he fears, plus it is out of sight of who ever is in front of him.

Remember, he would have to use his hands to spread his legs to grab it if he needs access to the knife.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Incredibly stupid location for a knife. Incredibly stupid to even have it with him, and incredibly stupid to think it will do him any good.
I'm detecting a trend.

Reactions: pmv

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001
Ok this motherfucker needs to be charged. This is his third time caught with a weapon where they are illegal.

Looks like no action will be taken for this knife either. I guess he'll actually have to stab someone before anything is done.

"On that same day,(Oct 5), accusations arose of Cawthorn allegedly taking a knife onto the campus of Western Carolina University, where he was speaking to a local chapter of Turning Point USA, a conservative student organization.

Benny Smith, WCU's Executive Director of Communications, said the WCU Police Department reviewed the information provided and determined it to be inconclusive. Smith said university officials will communicate with the Turning Point USA-WCU chapter to remind the organization that guest speakers must obey university policy."

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Patriots always break the law out of patriotism. Law and Order is for minorities and liberals.

repoman0

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2010
Nobody wants to press charges because … well … a cripple with a knife isn’t really a danger to anyone except himself. Kind of useless unless he throws it.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
Ok this motherfucker needs to be charged. This is his third time caught with a weapon where they are illegal.

I'm reminded of the quote about what it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Now it's 4 times. This motherfucker is just flaunting his status as a special asshole.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
I get the sense that the Repubs in Congress have taken on the attitude of being spoilers, sore losers, obstructionists, being defiant for sake of defiance, outcast victims of the system and proponents of every racist/supremacist/radical Christian evangelist organization that they can lure to their side. Cawthorn is a real time example of it.

All this for the fact that Trump stripped away that façade of theirs where they previously proclaimed to be the party of righteous conservative values, leaving them with no moral and ethical guides to follow thus rendering them to be nothing more than a party seeking and holding on to power for the sole purpose of keeping it out of the hands of their opponents.