Macgyver Rules

HydroStream6

Jun 14, 2000
Wow, I posted this topic like a year ago and no one ever said anything about it! Actually, I don't even know if it was at this board, might have been HardOCP or something, but YEA, MacGyver definitly ownz. It used to be on at 11PM on WGN (Chicago station, but my cable company gets it). It's now on at 4AM on WGN. See if you get that station, if you do, set your VCR (or TiVo) to record it for ya :)

skull

Platinum Member
Jun 5, 2000
Its on at 10AM during the weekdays on WGN I watch it everyday now that im out of school.

TheBullGod

Mar 21, 2001
Yeah MacGuyver is the man. Here's a couple quiz questions, 1. What is MacGuyver's first name? 2. What is the name of his arch nemesis(sp?)? Hehehe, I think it's time to listen to the theme song.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
SpongeBob - Here's some more trivia, only I don't know the answers. What did Macgyver always use?

I'd have to say duct tape, swiss army knife, tin foil wrapper from chewing gum and a paper clip?

SpongeBob

Platinum Member
Jan 16, 2001
SpongeBob - Here's some more trivia, only I don't know the answers. What did Macgyver always use?

I'd have to say duct tape, swiss army knife, tin foil wrapper from chewing gum and a paper clip?

Yeah, I'd pretty much agree with you. He just about always used his swiss army knife, and basically whatever else he had in the situation. I remember that one where he used a revolver as a wrench by taking the middle part out!

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I remember that one where he used a revolver as a wrench by taking the middle part out!

LMAO I can't believe how cool I thought he was (and still is).