Lyndon LaRouche....yeah he's stable....

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Yes, I've read the article, and it's a slander article with nothing origional, it's all rehashed lies. This guy didn't 'pick up our material and read it through', you can find those exact same slanders with the exact same wording in other sites! He just copied it verbatum. It's kinda like the Iraq dossier that was forced down powells throat, it's a shoddy copy/paste job. Show me something you want to refute in that article, or ANY article.

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
A youth movement doesn't mean 12 year olds, but 18-25. Furthermore, I know people in that category that can debate you down in Philosophy, Mathematics and geometry, science, renaissance art, renaissance philosophy, nation building, and many other topics. If you don't believe me, just go to my website, www.theacademy2004.com. Just because it's getting time for you to retire and your pension funds are collapsing these past years, doesn't mean you are right.

Furthermore, I didn't need to be alive in 399 BC to read Platos Republic and understand what Plato was doing at the time, much less than I had to be alive in the 1970s to know the baby boomer generation was a loser 'ME ME ME' generation.

ok. slow down. read my article. It's a random google article, but I thought it interesting and it presented problems for me about why I can't vote for LaRouche.

And, I hope I'm not going to destroy any shred of credibility with this.... (Save your jokes...) but I'm not exactly pension age. lol. Let's just say the older woman I married, (24) thought that line was pretty funny. :D:D:D

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
We're both 24. Baby boomers are so fun to poke at. They sometimes react like their Nietzchian influenced philosophy, like a beast trapped, now forced to enforce it's will lol.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
We're both 24. Baby boomers are so fun to poke at. They sometimes react like their Nietzchian influenced philosophy, like a beast trapped, now forced to enforce it's will lol.

:D finally a post(or parts of a couple) I agree with you on. The BBers will be the financial ruin of America if us young 'uns don't get our act together quick. Does anyone realize that this "Prescription drug" thing will be the largest entitlement package in 40 years! :Q And to top that - Old Teddy Kennedy said this of the bill: "It's a solid down payment" :Q

Now to put this in perspective...I am a Bush supporter, I voted for him in 2000 and will most likely do it again in 2004. Could you imagine what a Democrat would do to entitlement programs, since a Republican already "started it".

It'd be alot better for us "young voters" to look at who(or what party) is more likely to suck us dry. Sure Bush passed a pretty huge tax-cut but that isn't the core of the problem - The obscene gov't spending is the problem. Bush is wrong about PD, and I'd hate to see what a Dem prez would do to "build" on it, umm maybe like say an 80+ billion (or likely more) per year universal healthcare package. Screw the BBers - we need to tell them that they had their chance and that we're not going to pay for them to live high on the hog.

LaRouche is just too big of a nutbag to be electable, so you need to find someone who will (or says he will) look out for us. Unfortunately there isn't a National elected official that I know of that fits the bill.:( Someday there will though, and we all better back him/her regardless of party affiliation, otherwise we're all going to be paying huge for all the socialized crap that BBers are pushing through.

CkG

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

:D finally a post(or parts of a couple) I agree with you on. The BBers will be the financial ruin of America if us young 'uns don't get our act together quick. Does anyone realize that this "Prescription drug" thing will be the largest entitlement package in 40 years! :Q And to top that - Old Teddy Kennedy said this of the bill: "It's a solid down payment" :Q

Now to put this in perspective...I am a Bush supporter, I voted for him in 2000 and will most likely do it again in 2004. Could you imagine what a Democrat would do to entitlement programs, since a Republican already "started it".

It'd be alot better for us "young voters" to look at who(or what party) is more likely to suck us dry. Sure Bush passed a pretty huge tax-cut but that isn't the core of the problem - The obscene gov't spending is the problem. Bush is wrong about PD, and I'd hate to see what a Dem prez would do to "build" on it, umm maybe like say an 80+ billion (or likely more) per year universal healthcare package. Screw the BBers - we need to tell them that they had their chance and that we're not going to pay for them to live high on the hog.

LaRouche is just too big of a nutbag to be electable, so you need to find someone who will (or says he will) look out for us. Unfortunately there isn't a National elected official that I know of that fits the bill.:( Someday there will though, and we all better back him/her regardless of party affiliation, otherwise we're all going to be paying huge for all the socialized crap that BBers are pushing through.

CkG

Baby boomers shouldn't need any programs. I know I'm gonna need to take care of my folks, and my inlaws for that matter. As it should be. And don't start saying you agree with him, you're just going to encourage him.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Tal

CkG

Baby boomers shouldn't need any programs. I know I'm gonna need to take care of my folks, and my inlaws for that matter. As it should be. And don't start saying you agree with him, you're just going to encourage him.

I know;) but maybe if "we" could find common ground he'd relize that he should quit with the LaRouche crap and look for a REAL candidate who might look out for our future instead of pander to the "old farts" :p;) <-sorry old farts, you can make it on your own - heck you've made it this far in life on your own;) :D

CkG

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

CkG

I know;) but maybe if "we" could find common ground he'd relize that he should quit with the LaRouche crap and look for a REAL candidate who might look out for our future instead of pander to the "old farts" :p;) <-sorry old farts, you can make it on your own - heck you've made it this far in life on your own;) :D

CkG
You can forget about that....he's a brainwashed mouthpiece for Lyndon "Crazy as a hamster on crack" LaRouche.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: shinerburke

CkG

CkG
You can forget about that....he's a brainwashed mouthpiece for Lyndon "Crazy as a hamster on crack" LaRouche.

Well, atleast I tried then ;)

CkG

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Although Shriner is a jerk, his last post was funny. Regardless, all you repeat your mantra of 'he is brainwashed' when none of you can refute that LaRouche was right, we are in the worst financial depression and it will only get worse, and that cheney with the chickenhawks are the biggest threat to world peace. I don't take you people seriously as you're not willing to fight and secure your own future, by taking out the chickenhawks who want to send you off to a endless imperial war.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Although Shriner is a jerk, his last post was funny. Regardless, all you repeat your mantra of 'he is brainwashed' when none of you can refute that LaRouche was right, we are in the worst financial depression and it will only get worse, and that cheney with the chickenhawks are the biggest threat to world peace. I don't take you people seriously as you're not willing to fight and secure your own future, by taking out the chickenhawks who want to send you off to a endless imperial war.
Anyone that wants to see how many times you have been proven wrong can check either of the following threads.

KAMAZON is a loon - Link 1 Takes a while for our favorite fruitcake to enter the thread but it's quite the entrance when he does.

KAMAZON is a loon - Link 2

It's obvious to me, and most likely everyone else, that you go to bed at night dreaming of LaRouche and then get up in the morning and eat a double helping of fvck-n-nuts cereal.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Let's be nice.....
Hard to do....he's like a misbehaving dog...sometimes the only thing they understand is a whack across the nose.

PETA Disclaimer: This post in no way is meant to imply that KAMAZON is as smart as a dog or any other animal.