Lyndon LaRouche....yeah he's stable....

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
KAMAZON, you need to get help. This Larouche guy has you absolutely brainwashed.

Oh really? Please, do show me where I have been wrong. Thank You.

"At a bare minimum, standard US security should have AT LEAST stopped the 3rd plane from hitting the Pentagon. We're talking about 4 jumbo jets flying aruodn the USA highjacked for over 45 mintues, after 2 of which crashed in the US world trade centers, and the 3rd one hit the strategic center of world nuclear warfare."

There's one. Bandwidth prevents us from naming all the others.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
KAMAZON, you need to get help. This Larouche guy has you absolutely brainwashed.

Oh really? Please, do show me where I have been wrong. Thank You.
Many, many times.....a quick look through a few threads will reveal a dozen or more instances of you being wrong. That's what happens when you let yourself become a mouthpiece for a fruity pebble like LaRouche.....

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Many, many times.....a quick look through a few threads will reveal a dozen or more instances of you being wrong. That's what happens when you let yourself become a mouthpiece for a fruity pebble like LaRouche.....

Please post one instance which would be showing that "I'm brainwashed". Thank you.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

Please post one instance which would be showing that "I'm brainwashed". Thank you.
Anything you have said in these forums will do nicely....take your pick.

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
Originally posted by: shinerburke

Anything you have said in these forums will do nicely....take your pick.

what about the fact that you believe everything he says to be true???? That doesnt seem odd to you at all?

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
what about the fact that you believe everything he says to be true???? That doesnt seem odd to you at all?

Excuse me, but I never said all he thinks is right. I have stated he has been teh most accurate long term economic forecaster this century, and that his counter intellegence is one of the best. These are both on the record, and we can prove it and compare it against any economist or politicial figure of your choice. Face it, the guy is good.

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001

Excuse me, but I never said all he thinks is right. I have stated he has been teh most accurate long term economic forecaster this century, and that his counter intellegence is one of the best. These are both on the record, and we can prove it and compare it against any economist or politicial figure of your choice. Face it, the guy is good.

Wait. Who is this "We" you're gonna prove this with? Are you LaRouche's more sane personality?

;) And yes I saw the Dirty D1ck article. Why do you think I bumped this. ;)

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
lol I was refering to myself as part of the EIR (Executive Intellegence Review) 'extended' staff. I can't wait till Cheney takes a leave from the office 'due to medical conditions' ;) ;)

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Whenever 'we';) get autographs of Al Gore, Joe Lieberman, Henry Kissinger, John McCain, et. al. (all true republicans ;), it is usually after embarassing the living shite out of them, and causing their event to flop completely, or completely shut down lol. Try to do something similar, and then, at the end, have them sign the autograph to "Lyndon H. LaRouche Jr.". It's giggles of fun!! WOuld you like to read some of our funnier and daring reports in taking over the official DLC meeting or the "GORE-BOT" that terrorised Al Gore at a book signing? How about our Joe Lieberman interventions 2 days in a row that shut down both events, which will make Joe think 2x when he steps foot in our home state of California. That dirty bastard lol.

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
haha. too funny. you guys are like a bunch of kids.... hahaha too funny. Darn pranksters. Way to make a serious political statement. Have you ever tried to short sheet someone famous? Like Gore or Bush? haha that would be neato. Or have you tried to respond to my article? that would also be neato.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
I would recommend reading how we completely took over the DLC meeting and embarassed the living shite out of every DLC democrat in the room such as Al Gore, Joe Lieberman, Hilliary Clinton, et. al. It was FVKING AMAZING! Even ABC had to do a quick slander article about that one! You've got to read it

PRESS RELEASE: 'Time To Go, Joe'

If you read nothing else in this post, at least read that link above.

Our 'baby boomer' members had the same amount of fun in the 70s and 80s. I remember once in the early 80s Kissinger came to speak at a stupid event. Kissingers was supposed to deliver his 2nd half of the speech after the food was served. My good friend who is featured here in this pic from the 70s of the LaRouche youth movement duking it out with the FBI infiltrated "CPUSA" (Communist Party USA)
http://www.publiceye.org/gallery/LaRouche/Mop-Up2.jpg

He's one of the guys up front, I can't tell you exactly which just for basic security reasons. Anyways, him and another member bought daddy long legs, fat juicy cockroaches, and earwigs by the hundreds and dressed up as waiters. They filled the trays of food with these things, and withen a few minutes when dinner was served, ALL HELL BROKE LOOSE. Let's just say Dr. Kissinger didn't get to finish his speech that night.

Some of our interventions are posted on LibertyForum such as when we intervened numerous times on Al Gore, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle, got William Bennett and Woolsey lying about being Straussians, and then messing up (Video on my site, under the "Straussians" section).
(Direct link

I also have audio of Noam Chomskey admitting he's a follower of Bertrand Russell and excuses him even tho he admits Russells imperial and Genocia views on humanity, there's just too many. One of our European Youth Movement guys just intervened on Richard Perle in Europe today I heard about.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Here is a report of a great intervention of Al Gore. Notice how we also even get him to sign a copy of his stupid book to Lyndon H. LaRouche after completely distroying his credibality. So if you get an autograph for me, make sure you do it this way first. ;)

GORE-BOT ON THE LOOSE IN SEATTLE!

text:

On Friday, Rianna, Jason, Michael, Wes, new recruits Ammon
and Niko, and contacts Kevin, Luke and Mark destroyed the
illusion in Fat Al's supporters that Fattie Al had ever been
electable in 2000 OR 2004.
250 people or so gathered at the Elliot Bay bookstore to get
a glimpse at "Baby Baluga" Al, and red in the face, "Tipsy" Gore,
and have their new crappy books signed. One of the books "Joined
at the Stomach" was purchased by Rianna so as to gain access to
the large pair. The other book, a picture book on "families",
reportedly featured a picture of a naked man holding his son with
his son's head blocking the shot of the man's genitals, although
pubic hair could be seen sticking out from behind the back of the
child's head.
A double-sided LaRouche presidential billboard was set up on
the sidewalk next to the line and a literature table was set up
at the entrance with a sign facing the crowd reading, "BUSH DID
NOT WIN THE MID TERM ERECTION, MONICA LEWINSKY'S PARTY BLEW IT!"
The pathetic boomers, who had been waiting in line for over an
hour, stepped out onto the sidewalk and street to see our signs,
and gasped in horror, exclaiming, "It's the LaRouche people!",
and "I can't believe they would do this here!" in their best vox
populi voices.
A few minutes after the preliminary shock had set in, Al
Gore's clone "the GORE-BOT"- an organizer wearing a large tin
foil-wrapped box with an assortment of gadgets and wires hanging
from it, and a super slimy Al Gore Halloween mask- emerged and
started to do a slow mechanical march along side the crowd of
people waiting in line. The boomers stared in disbelieve. You
could literally see people's mouths drop! Once again people
stepped out onto the sidewalk and street to see the GORE-BOT for
themselves. On the GORE-BOT's front was a sign that read "PRESS
BUTTON TO HEAR AL GORE SPEAK." As the GORE-BOT approached the
crowd a few courageous Gore groupies pushed the button, which
activated the GORE-BOT, who in his best slow, Southern,
mechanical tone of voice said, "My pappy voted against the Voting
Rights Act but that doesn't make me a Southern racist, I swear!!
I only want to reduce the population of Africa because this
planet has tooooo mannnny peeeople." The boomers again shrieked
in terror! Some of their kids laughed hysterically. At this
point Jason, Michael, and Ammon hit the crowd with the Electable
LaRouche leaflet and the Infrastructure pamphlet. Jason very
nicely asked the boomers if they would like to take a look at
"The Pure Evil of Al Gore" pamplet and opened it up to show them
the wonderful paper by the only truly electable presidential
candidate of the last 25 years, Lyndon LaRouche, entitled, "Al
Gore and Adolf Hitler!!"
Inside at the book signing, Rianna and her contact Mark were
asked to write out what they wanted Al Bore to write in his
Gorish book on a yellow sticky. So, Rianna naturally wrote "To
Lyndon LaRouche". When they approached the Blob of Gores, Fat Al
asked her in a slow monotone voice, "Are you really going to give
this to him?" Rianna shook his hand and nicely said, "Oh yes.
And I have a message from Lyndon LaRouche. You are pathetic.
Don't run again in 2004." This was followed by Mark who smiled
and shook hands with both of them, while saying, "LaRouche in
2004. LaRouche in 2004."
Outside the GORE-BOT held up a metal bolt and shouted at the
crowd, "Can you put my heart back?!," then head-butted the
LaRouche sign on the sidewalk several times while yelling, "FREE
TRADE WORKS! THE ECONOMY IS FINE! VOTE FOR ME I CAN WIN THIS
TIME, I SWEAR! I HATE YOU, LYNDON LAROUCHE!" Even some of Al
Gore's own people came out from the book signing in suits and
ties to see the GORE-BOT. Jason talked to two old LaRouche
supporters in line who happily took "Pure Evil" pamphlets to have
Fat Al sign. Another guy, who left his name and number and gave
a dollar asked, "What is old Lyndon up to these days, anyway?"
(As if he didn't already know). One lady was so enraged she held
her "Tipsy's Family" book to her chest with clenched fists while
her arms shook violently. She bared her teeth like a rabid
animal, in a totally hysterical fit. A high school kid, wearing
a marijuana shirt, asked with a sneer, "Isn't LaRouche a racist?"
To which the GORE-BOT shouted to the crowd, "I'M NOT A RACIST. MY
CLONE INSIDE THE BOOKSTORE IS THE RACIST! I'M A NICE GORE-BOT.
VOTE FOR ME! I'M NO LOSER!"
Back at the literature table, an old boomer contact who was
a real asshole at Phil's town meeting here a couple months ago,
came up to the table and started talking to our younger contacts.
The GORE-BOT shouted from several yards away, "STAN! STAN,
YOU'RE THE ONLY MAN WHO WANTS POWER MORE THAN I DO. WE'RE
FRIENDS STAN. I KNOW YOU WON'T SUPPORT LYNDON LAROUCHE EITHER.
COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG." An embarrassed Stan, who has known
us for 30 years and ran for congress as a libertarian this year
but still refuses to openly endorse LaRouche, cautiously
approached the Gore- Bot and began to reach out with both arms.
The GORE-BOT tried to hug Stan but short-circuited and began
shaking violently and vibrating backwards. Stan tried again and
got an even more electric reaction from the GORE-BOT. Stan did
not find this encounter as humorous as the GORE-BOT did and left
the event soon thereafter.
Meanwhile our organizers got some contacts and even a few
dollars from the Gore supporters. One woman, who we had met
earlier that day, stayed at the table with us to talk for over an
hour. Another man, who posed for a picture with us commented on
the fact that there was not one single black person waiting in
line to meet Fat Al. The GORE-BOT LOUDLY pointed this out to the
politically correct Baby Goomers, who got VERY nervous, some of
whom turned and looked through the line in a paranoid fashion.
Needless to say, the core support of Al Gore in Seattle has been
completely demoralized. It would be impossible to take Al
seriously after the kind of intervention we did on him. Even the
people who worked in the bookstore were looking out the window
and laughing about the truly pathetic robot nature of Fat Al. It
is an important note that out of 250 "supporters" of Al Gore not
one single valid argument was made for why Al Gore should be
president and not LaRouche. This intervention was really fun and
easy, and our three contacts whom were there all said they had a
great time. With us mobilized with increasing power having fun
and being creative within the framework of the mission, how can
we lose? Let's keep crushing what's left of the bullshit
opposition and give this nation and world a future with Lyn, ehh?

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
I still can't believe how proud you are of that crap. Unfortunately no one cares about you LaRouche monkeys enough to even stage a protest or try to cause trouble. Who cares what he thinks? No need to protest. You'll all die out sooner rather than later. That natural selection thing at work. :p

Needless to say, the core support of Al Gore in Seattle has been completely demoralized.
Yeah. You guys sure showed em. I would have mooned them just for effect...
With us mobilized with increasing power having fun and being creative within the framework of the mission, how can we lose?
Note to all Mission followers: The "Plan" and "Mission" have been canceled. Turns out LaRouche was crazy. Who in OUR organization knew? Anyways, a big thanks to Kamazon and his tubular crew for keeping it real and showing them who's da bomb. LaRouche in 2004!

Just a question, but do you guys get together and watch FightClub at your top secret meetings at your mom's house?

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
I pose 2 paradoxes for you. If LaRouche is so 'minor' and 'unimportant', why has LaRouche been fraudulantly arrested for a thought crime (CONSPIRACY to commit tax and mail fraud was the charge), and his top associataes Jailed for 77 year sentances? How about the fact that they have spent millions of dollars to stop LaRouches influence if he is so insignifigant over so many years?

Also, if 'the LaRouche movement' is to die down soon, it will be a long, long time away since LaRouche is the ONLY Presidental Candidate with a real youth movement. Not only is it in this country, but it's also international. I ask you then, who else has a youth movement? If no one, then how could we die out before the other non-functional parties and candidates, when the other candidates resemble dinosaurs while we are developing the origional ideas of Platos youth movement? I expect some kind of challenge from you, if you have the slightest ideas of any of hte works of Platos Youth Movement such as Archaytus, who rescued Plato as a slave to Dianysis, expanded Geometry to new manifolds, and so fourth. If you're going to refute our youth movement as based on Platos, you'd better be able to prove it if you're not a monkey.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
I pose 2 paradoxes for you. If LaRouche is so 'minor' and 'unimportant', why has LaRouche been fraudulantly arrested for a thought crime (CONSPIRACY to commit tax and mail fraud was the charge), and his top associataes Jailed for 77 year sentances? How about the fact that they have spent millions of dollars to stop LaRouches influence if he is so insignifigant over so many years?

Also, if 'the LaRouche movement' is to die down soon, it will be a long, long time away since LaRouche is the ONLY Presidental Candidate with a real youth movement. Not only is it in this country, but it's also international? I ask you then, who else has a youth jmovement? If no one, then how could we die out, when the other candidates resemble dinosaurs?

Young, naive, and impressionable?

CkG

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001

Also, if 'the LaRouche movement' is to die down soon, it will be a long, long time away since LaRouche is the ONLY Presidental Candidate with a real youth movement. Not only is it in this country, but it's also international? I ask you then, who else has a youth jmovement? If no one, then how could we die out, when the other candidates resemble dinosaurs?

Now, I'm not at all saying anything by this comment, but Hitler had a great youth party, and look what he was up to. All I'm saying is that you can have a great youth program and suck. I'm not like some of those dems that will cry nazi everytime they don't like something... :D Whom spent millions of dollars? (Was that correct to use whom btw?) And you still haven't responded to my aritcle I link in. It mentions that he has tried to avoid paying taxes on his virginian mansion. What's up with that? Is it a religious house? The Church of LaRouche? :D:D

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Actually you baby boomers didn't bother making sure the generation after you had any kind of future, by selling out for immediate pleasure. This is why the Baby Boomer generation has allowed the rape of the 3rd world so they wouldn't have to actually work and produce something woth being proud of like your parents WW2 generation did. You didn't listen to LaRouche back in 1970s when he warned you this financial system would lead to ruin, and here we are. Therefore, we want a future instead of the depression and war your boomer generation has left us with.

You didn't address my point, if the LaRouche youth movement is going to die out soon, who else then, has a youth movement? The youngest "Young Democrat" is 40 years old.

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Actually you baby boomers didn't bother making sure the generation after you had any kind of future, by selling out for immediate pleasure. This is why the Baby Boomer generation has allowed the rape of the 3rd world so they wouldn't have to actually work and produce something woth being proud of like your parents WW2 generation did. You didn't listen to LaRouche back in 1970s when he warned you this financial system would lead to ruin, and here we are. Therefore, we want a future instead of the depression and war your boomer generation has left us with.

You didn't address my point, if the LaRouche youth movement is going to die out soon, who else then, has a youth movement? The youngest "Young Democrat" is 40 years old.

wait. are you old or young? Were you there listening to him in the 70's? ohhh... you're in the youth movement. I get it. Respond to my article about how LaRouche is crazy... Scroll up and actually read it, and then we can talk about how important youth movements are. BTW: Jesse Ventura was elected by youth in Minnesota. Not exactly helpful to the state. There is a reason we don't let people under 18 vote and why you can't drive till 16 and drink till 21. Poor choices. :)

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Now, I'm not at all saying anything by this comment, but Hitler had a great youth party, and look what he was up to. All I'm saying is that you can have a great youth program and suck. I'm not like some of those dems that will cry nazi everytime they don't like something... Whom spent millions of dollars? (Was that correct to use whom btw?) And you still haven't responded to my aritcle I link in. It mentions that he has tried to avoid paying taxes on his virginian mansion. What's up with that? Is it a religious house? The Church of LaRouche?

The American Revolution was also a youth movement, directed largely by a 70+ year old Founding Father, Ben Franklin. Alexander was about 16 when he started, and was 19 when he was leading decisive battels such as The Battle of Trenton against the strongest empire at the time. The Civil Rights Movement in which LaRouches RUnning Mate, Rev. James Bevel who lived with Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in LaRouches "Schiller Institute" VP, Amelia Boynton Robinsons house. The Democratic Party Youth on the other hand, look like the Aryan Youth. Furthermore, it was Al Gore and Joe LIeberman who nullified the 1965 Voters Acts Rights to Kick out LaRouche and Rev. James Bevel. How come LaRouche was the only presidental candidate that had a Black running mate? How come this VP was also Dr. Martin Luther King Jr's right hand man, and led the fight against segregation.

To answer your 2nd question, why wasn't LaRouche paying taxes when he lived in a mansion (LOL). If you actually research any of the court records, which i have all the refrence points so you can do your own independant research, you will see the government themselves personally and illegally put LaRouches funds and the campaign funds into INVOLUNTARY bankruptcy, siezed all of their assets, and then illegally called up the supporters and lenders, then started a court case since LaRouche couldn't pay that month because all his assetts and accounts were frozen, and all of the publications and printing presses siezed. It's like Arial Sharon blowing up all of the PAs security apparatus, killing hte police men, distroying the infrastructure, and then demanding Arafat stop terrorists.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
A youth movement doesn't mean 12 year olds, but 18-25. Furthermore, I know people in that category that can debate you down in Philosophy, Mathematics and geometry, science, renaissance art, renaissance philosophy, nation building, and many other topics. If you don't believe me, just go to my website, www.theacademy2004.com. Just because it's getting time for you to retire and your pension funds are collapsing these past years, doesn't mean you are right.

Furthermore, I didn't need to be alive in 399 BC to read Platos Republic and understand what Plato was doing at the time, much less than I had to be alive in the 1970s to know the baby boomer generation was a loser 'ME ME ME' generation.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Yes, I've read the article, and it's a slander article with nothing origional, it's all rehashed lies. This guy didn't 'pick up our material and read it through', you can find those exact same slanders with the exact same wording in other sites! He just copied it verbatum. It's kinda like the Iraq dossier that was forced down powells throat, it's a shoddy copy/paste job. Show me something you want to refute in that article, or ANY article.