Lyndon LaRouche....yeah he's stable....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Originally posted by: shinerburke
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
Per your boy LaRouche...

"So, here we are, a case of this faction of the British Empire, the
British monarchy, prepared and exploited a terrorist act against the
United States, a terrorist act of military intelligence sophistication,
way above the Special Forces level; and they're the ones who benefitted.
And that's the kind of problem to which the President was referring in
his address at the university in Moscow. This is the enemy. The
President was diplomatic and did not mention {London}; but I'm certain
that the President knows the British monarchy is the party that is
responsible for this and other present, recent past, and possibly future
events of a similar gory quality. "

Did you know that every single international terrorist organization has had their headquarters and money ran streight out london with full political immunity while they are carrying terrorist attacks? Terrorist organizations who have had their HQ in London up to September 11th (They arrested a few people for show a bit after teh 11th 2001, but still allow full political immunity and 'no checks' in where your cash comes from, now they just can't advertise they are in london). By the way, this was also reported in BBC News.

HAMAS
AL Queda
Islamic Armed Jihad
Egyptian Armed Jihad
KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army)
Hezbullah
and MANY MORE. ALL of htem, with their money and headquarters in London. Notice that allot of these terrorist suicide bombers who get past the tightest security are British?
My God!!! You're right....I see it all now...the real enemy here is England. Damn their limey hides!!!!!!

They learned from Switzerland.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003
Really? How much do you konw about the British parlimentary system? What if I were to say and prove that not only does the Queen have the capability through her different institutions and so fourth to change laws in Britain, but also her common wealth such as Australia? Please do tell me by the way, when did the Royal Monarchy lose their power in England since you know so much about it?

It is the Queens government.. She be in charge.. it is a Monarchy. Parliment opens by her decree as suggested by the Common's party in charge... but, it is her's. But, don't forget about Charles son of James back when... Crummywell and their lot made a point about who really runs the country.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Originally posted by: Lucky
LMAO! Does larouche also believe that no planes crashed on 9/11?

Actually LaRouche was live on the air before, during, and after 9-11. He said immediately that some iddiot will try to blame this Usama Bin Ladin, when Usama could have not stripped security over DC to allow this to happen.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
they were actually being piloted by operatives from the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires.

I knew it! Those damn reverse vampires are behind everything! :|:|:|

:p :beer:

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Insane3D
they were actually being piloted by operatives from the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires.

I knew it! Those damn reverse vampires are behind everything! :|:|:|

:p :beer:
It's always the reverse vampires.....unless of course it the unholy trinity of Dom Deluise, Betty White, and George Takei

Alistar7

Lifer
May 13, 2002
"Murder per 100,000 residents in counties won by Gore 13.2 by Bush 2.1"

I knew the GOP out spent and out raised the dems and employed some farily dirty tactics down in FLA, but they really outperformed against them in the murder ratio, about 6.5 to 1, where did they find enough time to kill that many? The idle rich, you see the working class barely found the time to get 2.1 out of 100,000, it's no wonder Bush won, the dems better start using WMD to even those numbers by 2004......

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
hahaha. I have a shrine to LaRouche in my house. I just sh1t in it a minute ago. :p

LaRouche also told me that me and my wife have to give him sexual favors or else when the reverse alien vampires take over we can't join him on the ship.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Actually the only thing anyone is taking a Sh1t in, is your non existant future in this financial system. LaRouche warned you this financial system is at it's end, and unless we go back to the ideas of hte American System of Political Economy, you're not going to have a job much longer. I hope you enjoy being pooped on by the top 20% since that is what is happening.

Tal

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Actually the only thing anyone is taking a Sh1t in, is your non existant future in this financial system. LaRouche warned you this financial system is at it's end, and unless we go back to the ideas of hte American System of Political Economy, you're not going to have a job much longer. I hope you enjoy being pooped on by the top 20% since that is what is happening.

yummy poop. "Hey this isn't crap, it's money!"

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com

To put it bluntly in laymans terms for you, your dollar will keep on buying less and less, while prices keep on rising while we maintain this financial system. In Weimar Germany, the price of bread rose by a billion times withen 9 or so months. That is a multi billionaire in Germany before, could now only buy a few loaves of bread...if there were any left.

Actually we are in a similar hyperbolic function of printing money to keep up financial aggregates propped up, while the physical economy is being looted. The dollar is backed only by the capability of the USA to loot other nations resources and finances, and the threat of our millitary kill power. To top it off, foreign capitol is fleeing our markets due to our foreign policy and distruction of the financial system.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

To put it bluntly in laymans terms for you, your dollar will keep on buying less and less, while prices keep on rising while we maintain this financial system. In Weimar Germany, the price of bread rose by a billion times withen 9 or so months. That is a multi billionaire in Germany before, could now only buy a few loaves of bread...if there were any left.

Actually we are in a similar hyperbolic function of printing money to keep up financial aggregates propped up, while the physical economy is being looted. The dollar is backed only by the capability of the USA to loot other nations resources and finances, and the threat of our millitary kill power. To top it off, foreign capitol is fleeing our markets due to our foreign policy and distruction of the financial system.
Actually most respected economists are now worried about a state of deflation occuring....exactly the opposite of what your pal Lyndon "One mini Snickers short of a Lunchable" LaRouche is saying....

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Actually most respected economists are now worried about a state of deflation occuring....exactly the opposite of what your pal Lyndon "One mini Snickers short of a Lunchable" LaRouche is saying....

The same economists who told you to invest in the New Economy? Buy IT stocks? The same ones that told you to give up your pensions and go for a 401K? You mean those same respected ones? Whoever thinks the price of the dollar is going RISE against international currencies probably understands that the Euro and other currencies are also bankrupt. Regardless, the Dollar is the most inflated currency, and the price will continue to drop, while Gold will rise.

LunarRay

Diamond Member
Mar 2, 2003

We are very close to a problem now... most folks who use income from investment (interest mainly) to live are not able to make ends meet in the current enviornment... they are forced to liquidate assets, cannot purchase as before etc.. this is a large enough segment to have an inverse affect on the current stimuli which does not directly hit their pocket book.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

The same economists who told you to invest in the New Economy? Buy IT stocks? The same ones that told you to give up your pensions and go for a 401K? You mean those same respected ones? Whoever thinks the price of the dollar is going RISE against international currencies probably understands that the Euro and other currencies are also bankrupt. Regardless, the Dollar is the most inflated currency, and the price will continue to drop, while Gold will rise.

My I.T. stocks are doing just fine....you have to know what to invest in and not just dump $ into whatever the latest rage is. Where a lot of people lost their $ was investing in shady dot com companies that really didn't do or produce anything.

My 401k is doing great as well. Just before the economy started slowing down I shifted all my $ into safe area, mutual funds, bonds, etc.....I can't help it if some people are idiots and don't take control of their own finances and trust someone else to do it. Overall the advice to invest in a 401k is very sound. You do understand that the market has ups and downs right?

Ahhh....the old gold standard. Yeah we can move back to that and if LaRouche has his way we can move back to serfdom as well. Ahhhhh the good old days.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
My I.T. stocks are doing just fine....you have to know what to invest in and not just dump $ into whatever the latest rage is. Where a lot of people lost their $ was investing in shady dot com companies that really didn't do or produce anything.

My 401k is doing great as well. Just before the economy started slowing down I shifted all my $ into safe area, mutual funds, bonds, etc.....I can't help it if some people are idiots and don't take control of their own finances and trust someone else to do it. Overall the advice to invest in a 401k is very sound. You do understand that the market has ups and downs right?
[q/]

Give it a few months, you'll understand what a multi trillion dollar blowout feels like.

Ahhh....the old gold standard. Yeah we can move back to that and if LaRouche has his way we can move back to serfdom as well. Ahhhhh the good old days.

Actually this is the "Gold RESERVE", not the "Gold Standard". THe Gold Standard would be the most disasterous thing we could do right now. It is how the British Empire distroyed Aberham Lincolns and Henrey Carreys "Greenbacks", adn threw America into a huge depression. You can't grow an economy on a gold standard like FDR did, FDR using A Gold Reserve

TheBoyBlunder

Diamond Member
Apr 25, 2003
Way to backpeddle....

Go up a few posts and read Lyndie's quote about OKC...in it here clearly says the British Monarchy is responible for the OKC bombing.

That is correct. "The British Royal Monarchy" isn't just the Queen of England. It involves many other people such as her hausband, Prince Phillip of the Royal House of Windsor who says his wish is to die and reincarncate as a virus that kills off excess human population levels. Regardless, the British Royal Monarchy allowes these terrorist organizations to have full political immunity and to laudner their drug money in London with a 'dont ask, dont tell' policy.

And where in the hell did Prince Phillip say that?!

It's amazing how you make all these claims and they're all based upon what LaRouche says...and you never EVER have any other proof.

*marks kamazon down in the batsh!t crazy column*

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
KAMAZON, you need to get help. This Larouche guy has you absolutely brainwashed.

Linflas

Lifer
Jan 30, 2001
Originally posted by: Lucky
LMAO! Does larouche also believe that no planes crashed on 9/11?

Actually LaRouche was live on the air before, during, and after 9-11. He said immediately that some iddiot will try to blame this Usama Bin Ladin, when Usama could have not stripped security over DC to allow this to happen.

Oddly enough one of those idiots was "Usama" himself. As for security over DC I have lived in this area my entire life and there has never been too much in the way of the type of security LaRouche claims was "stripped". Perhaps he missed the news while he was in jail of the Cessna that hit the Whitehouse or maybe the Royals "stripped" our security then as well.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Oddly enough one of those idiots was "Usama" himself. As for security over DC I have lived in this area my entire life and there has never been too much in the way of the type of security LaRouche claims was "stripped". Perhaps he missed the news while he was in jail of the Cessna that hit the Whitehouse or maybe the Royals "stripped" our security then as well

At a bare minimum, standard US security should have AT LEAST stopped the 3rd plane from hitting the Pentagon. We're talking about 4 jumbo jets flying aruodn the USA highjacked for over 45 mintues, after 2 of which crashed in the US world trade centers, and the 3rd one hit the strategic center of world nuclear warfare.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
And where in the hell did Prince Phillip say that?!

It's amazing how you make all these claims and they're all based upon what LaRouche says...and you never EVER have any other proof.

*marks kamazon down in the batsh!t crazy column*

Prince Phillip said that in 2 seperate interviews. Instead of just markign people 'as crazy'why don't you do what I did, and look it up yourself? Is it easier to mark people crazy than to spend 2 minutes in Google?

here's the results of a google search with using keywords "Prince Phillip" virus excess human.

Google LIink