Lyndon LaRouche....yeah he's stable....

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Queen Elizabeth Behind The Oklahoma city Bombing

A few quotes...

"America must be cleansed for its righteous war by the immediate elimination of the Nazi Jewish Lobby and other British agents from the councils of government, industry, and labor."

"Jazz was foisted on black Americans by the same oligarchy which had run the U.S. slave trade, with the help of the classically trained but immoral George Gershwin and the Paris-New York circuit of drug-taking avant-garde artists."

"The Beatles had no genuine musical talent, but were a product shaped according to British Psychological Warfare Division (Tavistock) specifications, and promoted in Britain by agencies which are controlled by British intelligence."

"The first, and most important fact to be recognized concerning the Hitler regime, is that Adolf Hitler was put into power in Germany on orders from London. The documentation of this matter is abundant and conclusive."

A couple of more links...

The Pure Confusion of Lyndon Larouche

LYNDON LAROUCHE: Fascism Wrapped in an American Flag

Lyndon LaRouche: Fascist Demagogue

Lyndon LaRouche and the New American Fascism

And finally.....

"Oh no ... Aliens ... bioduplication ...nude conspiracies ... Oh, my God! Lyndon LaRouche was right." - Homer Simpson

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
First of all, LaRouche did not say "Queen Liz behind OK bombing", the website you are linking to has that as the title. Your linked website is putting words in LaRouches mouth by changing the title of the interview. Furthermore, show me JUST 1 ARTICLE, not some shady cut/paste job, but do 5 minutes of work, and show me AN ACTUAL ARTICLE. I have ALL the LaRouche articles on my website from 1968-1980s on my site, www.theacademy2004.com under 'text archive'. The others are in www.larouchein2004.com and www.larouchepub. If you want to slander LaRouche, show me just 1 article that you've read. I know these quotes are not taken out of context or just cut and pasted together to form a new quote.

IF you're not going to do that, make a claim and try to prove ANY of it. Tell me LaRouche is a anti-semitic rascist KKK member or something, show me JUST 1 SHRED OF EVIDENCE. Do it, I challenge you to prove you're not talking out of your hole (the other one).

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Originally posted by: etech
You beat me to this link, I was just getting set to post it.

Fascism Wrapped in an American Flag

Not much else to add to that story.

Actually there is ALLOT MORE to that story. Dennis Kings book was funded by the Hollinger Corp and the Mellon Scaife Foundation, whom also ran slanders and funded the impeachement of Bill Clinton. You fools crack me up, no wonder americans are so easy to manipulate. They take whatever TV or the mass media tells them for face value, when if someone did at least 5 minutes of research on larouches own writings or site, they would get the other side. Truely pathetic example of Baby Boomerism at its best.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: KAMAZON
First of all, LaRouche did not say "Queen Liz behind OK bombing", the website you are linking to has that as the title. Your linked website is putting words in LaRouches mouth by changing the title of the interview. Furthermore, show me JUST 1 ARTICLE, not some shady cut/paste job, but do 5 minutes of work, and show me AN ACTUAL ARTICLE. I have ALL the LaRouche articles on my website from 1968-1980s on my site, www.theacademy2004.com under 'text archive'. The others are in www.larouchein2004.com and www.larouchepub. If you want to slander LaRouche, show me just 1 article that you've read. I know these quotes are not taken out of context or just cut and pasted together to form a new quote.

IF you're not going to do that, make a claim and try to prove ANY of it. Tell me LaRouche is a anti-semitic rascist KKK member or something, show me JUST 1 SHRED OF EVIDENCE. Do it, I challenge you to prove you're not talking out of your hole (the other one).

Per your boy LaRouche...

"So, here we are, a case of this faction of the British Empire, the
British monarchy, prepared and exploited a terrorist act against the
United States, a terrorist act of military intelligence sophistication,
way above the Special Forces level; and they're the ones who benefitted.
And that's the kind of problem to which the President was referring in
his address at the university in Moscow. This is the enemy. The
President was diplomatic and did not mention {London}; but I'm certain
that the President knows the British monarchy is the party that is
responsible for this and other present, recent past, and possibly future
events of a similar gory quality. "

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Interesting a Liberal site attacking another liberal......hmmmmmm. ...could it be because this guy is not touting the PC party line

Drift3r

Jun 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Tripleshot
Originally posted by: Drift3r
Interesting a Liberal site attacking another liberal......hmmmmmm.

hmmmm, try liberal site attacking a lunatic.;)

Liberals said the same things about Pat Buchanan in the past. So excuse me if I take this PC liberal site and their comments with a grain of salt.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Originally posted by: Drift3r
Interesting a Liberal site attacking another liberal......hmmmmmm. ...could it be because this guy is not touting the PC party line

LaRouche only ran as an independent in 1976, after that, he has always ran as an FDR Democrat. All his policies are based on the Hameltonian system of banking and the American System of Political Economy as represented by teh Whig tradition. He has never been a liberal, and liberals shreek at his name since he will regulate essential commodities and start large projects to get the economy going.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Anti Semite? You be the judge...

"America must be cleansed for its righteous war by the immediate elimination of the Nazi Jewish Lobby and other British agents from the councils of government, industry, and labor." - Lyndon Larouche

"Zionism is the state of collective psychosis through which London manipulates most of international Jewry." - Lyndon Larouche

America's non-violent extremist groups have managed to maintain a consistent, though generally unremarkable, presence in America. One of the older and better organized operations in the US, the conspiracy-oriented Lyndon LaRouche cult, attempted to insert its ideas into the nation's mainstream political debate via organized labor and members of the clergy. For the most part, however, the LaRouchites have met with little success. The biggest issue for LaRouche in 1997 was the establishment of "Britain's puppet-government in Zaire," and its hand in the "genocide" occurring in Central Africa. This particular campaign has been of concern since it is framed in the same language used to discuss the Holocaust, and thus serves to trivialize it.

More troubling, however, are the links being formed between LaRouche's cult and Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam. Many of the forums sponsored by LaRouche's group over the last year have included speakers from the NOI. Abdul Alim Muhammad, the NOI's "minister of health," for example, has appeared at more than one LaRouche event. The two groups share various anti-Semitic beliefs, as well as conspiracy-laden views about the US government and its "role" in bringing drugs into America's inner-cities.

From here

Michael

Elite member
Nov 19, 1999
I would like to point out that, against my better judgement, I agree with Tripleshot.

Michael

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Per your boy LaRouche...

Did you know that every single international terrorist organization has had their headquarters and money ran streight out london with full political immunity while they are carrying terrorist attacks? Terrorist organizations who have had their HQ in London up to September 11th (They arrested a few people for show a bit after teh 11th 2001, but still allow full political immunity and 'no checks' in where your cash comes from, now they just can't advertise they are in london). By the way, this was also reported in BBC News.

HAMAS
AL Queda
Islamic Armed Jihad
Egyptian Armed Jihad
KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army)
Hezbullah
and MANY MORE. ALL of htem, with their money and headquarters in London. Notice that allot of these terrorist suicide bombers who get past the tightest security are British?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Per your boy LaRouche...

Did you know that every single international terrorist organization has had their headquarters and money ran streight out london with full political immunity while they are carrying terrorist attacks? Terrorist organizations who have had their HQ in London up to September 11th (They arrested a few people for show a bit after teh 11th 2001, but still allow full political immunity and 'no checks' in where your cash comes from, now they just can't advertise they are in london). By the way, this was also reported in BBC News.

HAMAS
AL Queda
Islamic Armed Jihad
Egyptian Armed Jihad
KLA (Kosovo Liberation Army)
Hezbullah
and MANY MORE. ALL of htem, with their money and headquarters in London. Notice that allot of these terrorist suicide bombers who get past the tightest security are British?
My God!!! You're right....I see it all now...the real enemy here is England. Damn their limey hides!!!!!!

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
My God!!! You're right....I see it all now...the real enemy here is England. Damn their limey hides!!!!!!

So if you do find out London does give full political immunity from terrorists who are wanted internationally, and have a 'don't ask' policy about where their money comes from, and protects them while they launch attacks, even reported the British BBC shortly after Sept. 11th, you will re-think your fixed axiomatic assumptions?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

So if you do find out London does give full political immunity from terrorists who are wanted internationally, and have a 'don't ask' policy about where their money comes from, and protects them while they launch attacks, even reported the British BBC shortly after Sept. 11th, you will re-think your fixed axiomatic assumptions?

For starters find me the so called BBC report. Then find me proof that the terrorist organizations are allowed to operate freely there. I have a suspicion what you are talking about are organizations somehow loosely connected to those organizations.....

By the way....I admire your gymnastic skills....your ability to leap over the truth is amazing.....

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Originally posted by: shinerburke

For starters find me the so called BBC report. Then find me proof that the terrorist organizations are allowed to operate freely there. I have a suspicion what you are talking about are organizations somehow loosely connected to those organizations.....

By the way....I admire your gymnastic skills....your ability to leap over the truth is amazing.....

The only one doing leaps here, are the people who are cutting/pasting quotes and taking things out of context, changing the titles of radio shows larouche give to 'queen liz beind ok city bombing' and so fourth. They are the ones that are really busy, not me. Furthermore, even if I do find the BBC article again (assuming that 1 article hasn't been taken down since sept 11th), who is to say that BBC isn't lying? Is there NOT a better way of finding the truth than just reading a newspaper?

How about I get you the dates, times, and the terrorist organizations directly themselves carrying out which terrorist attacks, and so fourth so you could actually do some research instead of just reading an article? Who is to say the BBC article isn't a lie, and that London really is just a poor little city of love, and not these horrible things I claim?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: shinerburke

The only one doing leaps here, are the people who are cutting/pasting quotes and taking things out of context, changing the titles of radio shows larouche give to 'queen liz beind ok city bombing' and so fourth. They are the ones that are really busy, not me. Furthermore, even if I do find the BBC article again (assuming that 1 article hasn't been taken down since sept 11th), who is to say that BBC isn't lying? Is there NOT a better way of finding the truth than just reading a newspaper?

How about I get you the dates, times, and the terrorist organizations directly themselves carrying out which terrorist attacks, and so fourth so you could actually do some research instead of just reading an article? Who is to say the BBC article isn't a lie, and that London really is just a poor little city of love, and not these horrible things I claim?
Way to backpeddle....

Go up a few posts and read Lyndie's quote about OKC...in it here clearly says the British Monarchy is responsible for the OKC bombing.

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Way to backpeddle....

Go up a few posts and read Lyndie's quote about OKC...in it here clearly says the British Monarchy is responible for the OKC bombing.

That is correct. "The British Royal Monarchy" isn't just the Queen of England. It involves many other people such as her hausband, Prince Phillip of the Royal House of Windsor who says his wish is to die and reincarncate as a virus that kills off excess human population levels. Regardless, the British Royal Monarchy allowes these terrorist organizations to have full political immunity and to laudner their drug money in London with a 'dont ask, dont tell' policy.

etech

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Way to backpeddle....

Go up a few posts and read Lyndie's quote about OKC...in it here clearly says the British Monarchy is responible for the OKC bombing.

That is correct. "The British Royal Monarchy" isn't just the Queen of England. It involves many other people such as her hausband, Prince Phillip of the Royal House of Windsor who says his wish is to die and reincarncate as a virus that kills off excess human population levels. Regardless, the British Royal Monarchy allowes these terrorist organizations to have full political immunity and to laudner their drug money in London with a 'dont ask, dont tell' policy.

The British Monarchy does not make any laws in England. LaRouche is a nut case if he believes that they do.

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Way to backpeddle....

Yeah.....yeah....yeah....it's all England's fault....[Charles Heston voice]damn them.....damn them to hell!!![/Charles Heston voice]

So how long have you been brainwashed? Did they get you with "Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na Leader! Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na Leader! Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na Leader! Leader!! Leader!! Leader!!!"

Hey look...over there....a lima bean that looks like LaRouche

KAMAZON

Golden Member
Apr 4, 2001
www.alirazeghi.com
Really? How much do you konw about the British parlimentary system? What if I were to say and prove that not only does the Queen have the capability through her different institutions and so fourth to change laws in Britain, but also her common wealth such as Australia? Please do tell me by the way, when did the Royal Monarchy lose their power in England since you know so much about it?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Lucky
LMAO! Does larouche also believe that no planes crashed on 9/11?
No, no....Larouche believes the planes hit the WTC....but they weren't being piloted by Islamic terrorists....they were actually being piloted by operatives from the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people under the supervision of the reverse vampires.

Bulk Beef

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2001
If you're gonna spout LaRouche's crap, get used to people thinking you're A. an idiot or B. crazy.