Lunch at the mall w/ Entertainment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
I work next to a mall, so we ate at the food court for lunch. Today at the Ambercrombie & Fitch store, there was a young guy standing in the entrance wearing an unbuttoned flannel shirt, tight jeans, barefoot, and he had abs so chiseled that looked like they were airbrushed on. We did a double take because you don't normally see a barefoot shirtless guy at the mall. It turns out it was the model that was shown on the huge poster at the entrance to the store.

This guy was pretty full of himself with sticking his waist out in front of himself, pointing at people----reminded me of Ben Stiller in Zoolander. Then a couple of guys walked past him and yelled (and I meaned YELLED!) "OH MY GOD! WHAT A DOUCHE!!!!"

High LOL's there :D

nerp

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2005
What color were his eyes? Does he rub cocoa butter on his abs? Does he get his brows threaded? Does he wax his anus?

slugg

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
I've seen the same thing happen with female models. Honestly, I think the body type of a model is disgusting. They're built like clothes hangers with big shoulders, long legs, and not enough meat.

techs

Lifer
Sep 26, 2000
I've seen the same thing happen with female models. Honestly, I think the body type of a model is disgusting. They're built like clothes hangers with big shoulders, long legs, and not enough meat.
Seriously, it's like going to bed with a bicycle.

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
This is the first you've ever been by an Abercrombie store? Newsflash - the have the guys in front of stores all the time.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
This is the first you've ever been by an Abercrombie store? Newsflash - the have the guys in front of stores all the time.

I've never seen doofuses in front of their store like that. I'd be afraid to walk past someone like that going into the store. Feels like going into a gay bar or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.