love in precalc class

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
we met in a precalc class, it was love at first sight.

she saw me, and asked for some paper.

i told her i didnt have any.

she asked for a pencil

i gave her one.

she asked for sex.

and i told her i didnt get that memo.

but it was love at first sight, man!

;)

based on a real event, that actually did happen today.

Shawn

Lifer
Apr 20, 2003
I just dropped my precalc honors class. Hopefully they'll be someone for me in my precalc retar.... errr i mean regular class.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
actually, this is freshman year of college. it's just that the class is math125, which is essentially precalc.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
Yeah I know how that feels... I have an english writing course (yeah I hold back my english typing skillz online ;) :p ); well I met a nice young lady also.

-She wanted paper... gave her..
-wanted a some help with her essay so I lobbed out some ideas...
-she asked for my cell number... don't have..
-gave her my AiM name :D

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
I met a girl in a class once. It didn't turn out well. I should have posted a YAGT in the first place.

you have girls in your classes too? :Q

SCSIfreek

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2000
Originally posted by: Walleye
actually, this is freshman year of college. it's just that the class is math125, which is essentially precalc.

You took math125 in College? You are a &*($*@#(# :p Those classes are for boneheads.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: SCSIfreek

You took math125 in College? You are a &*($*@#(# :p Those classes are for boneheads.

i never took a higher level math course in high school. highest standard class i took was Algebra 3-4. then i went to AP stats. never took trig, or any of that.

and though i scored really really high on my SAT, it was either 160 and work my ass off, or 125, and kick back and relax.

besides, my brother's 2 years older than me, and in the exact same class. so i laugh at him a lot.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001

;) I know... if you are starting out college and not in Calculus 2.. you teh suchorz @ M@tH
I guess it's because Mathematics/Science is not really pushed onto American students as is to the rest of the students elsewhere.

Walleye

Banned
Dec 1, 2002
Originally posted by: KGB

;) I know... if you are starting out college and not in Calculus 2.. you teh suchorz @ M@tH
I guess it's because Mathematics/Science is not really pushed onto American students as is to the rest of the students elsewhere.

the piece of paper reccommended me for math 160, the lady reccommended 125.

i already explained the dilemna.

KGB1

Platinum Member
Dec 29, 2001
the piece of paper reccommended me for math 160, the lady reccommended 125.

You just shot yourself in the foot...do what you feel like then... listen to "the lady". We all know she knows best
rolleye.gif

;)