Lost - Season 3 - EP15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loop2kil

Platinum Member
Mar 28, 2004
So I'm going through and watching Lost and came upon this episode where the 'others' abandoned their camp with running water, houses, electricity and food. So Syed, Kate and Jack go back to the beach and stay there????? WTF, how the hell do you not go back to the beach and say 'guess what, we can go live with a roof over our heads instead of sucking down bugs as we sleep every night.' Surely I'm not the only one who noticed this epic plot failure by the writers, because there's nooooo fucking way that would happen.

About to start Season 4 so spoilers up until that point are okay.

<<<Prepares for the Lost faithful to persecute me for speaking ill of their Holy world of Lost>>>

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
So I'm going through and watching Lost and came upon this episode where the 'others' abandoned their camp with running water, houses, electricity and food. So Syed, Kate and Jack go back to the beach and stay there????? WTF, how the hell do you not go back to the beach and say 'guess what, we can go live with a roof over our heads instead of sucking down bugs as we sleep every night.' Surely I'm not the only one who noticed this epic plot failure by the writers, because there's nooooo fucking way that would happen.

About to start Season 4 so spoilers up until that point are okay.

<<<Prepares for the Lost faithful to persecute me for speaking ill of their Holy world of Lost>>>

I think there are a lot worse plot holes than that. Think season 3 finale/season 4 premiere where John Locke turns into a murderer suddenly throwing a knife into parachute chicks back. Then Jack doesn't even bother to check if she's dead even though as far as he knows she is his ticket off the island. Then despite getting a knife in the back, the chick gets up and leaves with no one noticing besides ben. She is then somehow able to make a dummy trail so Jack goes the wrong way. Then she somehow climbs a tree despite bleeding everywhere, jumps down on kate and then dies after all that.

Mar 16, 2005
I think there are a lot worse plot holes than that. Think season 3 finale/season 4 premiere where John Locke turns into a murderer suddenly throwing a knife into parachute chicks back. Then Jack doesn't even bother to check if she's dead even though as far as he knows she is his ticket off the island. Then despite getting a knife in the back, the chick gets up and leaves with no one noticing besides ben. She is then somehow able to make a dummy trail so Jack goes the wrong way. Then she somehow climbs a tree despite bleeding everywhere, jumps down on kate and then dies after all that.
she was hot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.